Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's Dead.
I forgot how funny or strange that segment with the old woman that fell on the knife
while gardening was until the replay this morning in nashville.

Free Beer: "Say hello to your husband" (or something like that)
Old Woman: "Hes Dead"
What's even funnier is you got it wrong.

She said "He died".
yep just at the right moment in the Rocky theme song . . . I was LMAO!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
ftw13 Wrote:I forgot how funny or strange that segment with the old woman that fell on the knife
while gardening was until the replay this morning in nashville.

Free Beer: "Say hello to your husband" (or something like that)
Old Woman: "Hes Dead"

yep ResidentEvil is right, "he's dead" came from the drop, "and now he's dead".

But I could see how you'd get that mixed up!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I loved freebeer's reaction: "Oh no...."
sluttynurse Wrote:I loved freebeer's reaction: "Oh no...."

Is there a surgeon in the house that could remove this foot from my mouth?
It definitely was funny and shocking at the same time. But I had forgotten how spaced out she got after she said the "he died" line. I mean she went on about how she messed up her grandkid's grilled cheese sandwich and all that; that was really weird because during the interview she seemed so sharp and was even catching Zane's sound drops.
residentialevil Wrote:It definitely was funny and shocking at the same time. But I had forgotten how spaced out she got after she said the "he died" line. I mean she went on about how she messed up her grandkid's grilled cheese sandwich and all that; that was really weird because during the interview she seemed so sharp and was even catching Zane's sound drops.

She was a smart old lady. Kinda like Ms. Nipple, but went with the flow a little more. A real trooper . . . hell, I'm not sure I'd be talking about the knife that went through my eye . . . OUCH!!
The description of the knife in her eye made me cringe all through that segment, right up until "He died." Free Beer's "Oh no" was classic, you could hear the mortification in his voice! I felt kinda bad for him, but couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.
beerbarella Wrote:The description of the knife in her eye made me cringe all through that segment, right up until "He died." Free Beer's "Oh no" was classic, you could hear the mortification in his voice! I felt kinda bad for him, but couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

Me too. The more they played it over and over the harder I laughed. I loved that it was between beats of the Eye of the Tiger song too.
Yeah, I don't think they could have timed that better if they had tried.
The "anything can happen" attitude of the show is what keeps me coming back. I can't really get in to the re-runs.
jus' P Wrote:The "anything can happen" attitude of the show is what keeps me coming back. I can't really get in to the re-runs.

Sorry too disagree plungerhand but I absolutly love the reruns. WGRD plays best of FBHW every saturday morning and many of I've either forgot about or didn't get a chance to listen too in the first place and I still LMAO every time.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"