Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Ben been ?
I want to know what happened to Ben. Where is he, what's he up to ?
Wowie Groovie !
he's a drifter. goes town to town winning handsome contests.
I think he got a job right after the internship.
It was in the medical field or something.
wait...I was thinking Ben of Joe and Ben

are we talking Benercrombie?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:wait...I was thinking Ben of Joe and Ben

Oh snap . . . I was thinking the same thing . . . need to change my vote, but SOMEBODY didn't put the vote retracter on . . . Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:wait...I was thinking Ben of Joe and Ben

Oh snap . . . I was thinking the same thing . . . need to change my vote, but SOMEBODY didn't put the vote retracter on . . . Tongue

i thought this cause Joe and Ben were on Best of when I read the OP

son of a bitch

Benercrombie is probably prettying his way through college or something..
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
who knows where benercrombie is at, i used to work with him, but i'm glad i don't anymore...long story, not show code worthy.
Jo Wrote:he's a drifter. goes town to town winning handsome contests.

Wrong, he's making a living at foot racing 50 year old Armenians
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I GUARANTEE YOU-----He's writing a tell all book titled "Pretending to be a Turk" subtitled "How to beat an Armenian in a Foot Race". But he's probably managing a Taco Bell with Jack Johnson and DMB playing through Muzak and all of his brofriends come by after playing frisbee to mooch hard shells and Mountain Dew.
BEN ! Ben of the Ben and Joe Show.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:BEN ! Ben of the Ben and Joe Show.

aww hell, I used up all my good benercrombie material on the wrong effing thread.

As for Ben from the Joe and Ben show he is also running a Taco Bell but instead of Jack Johnson he is playing Pink Floyd over Muzak while his buddy gets high in the bathroom, pushes brown on the floor and paints the cover art to "The Wall" with his Topeka Stink Pickle while mooching Taco Belgrandes and Lipton Raspberry Iced Tea. After the rave of course
wingospagettio Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:BEN ! Ben of the Ben and Joe Show.

aww hell, I used up all my good benercrombie material on the wrong effing thread.

As for Ben from the Joe and Ben show he is also running a Taco Bell but instead of Jack Johnson he is playing Pink Floyd over Muzak while his buddy gets high in the bathroom, pushes brown on the floor and paints the cover art to "The Wall" with his Topeka Stink Pickle while mooching Taco Belgrandes and Lipton Raspberry Iced Tea. After the rave of course

wow, that's quite the rant. +1
Wowie Groovie !