Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHWT, never right...
He's always wrong, I'm always right, now just how wrong is he? =O
You should always agree with slicebread!
I find I agree with him more often than not.
Now and again we seem to agree..
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
I would have to agree more often than not except for today I'm not a big Kobe fan but i dont hate him enough to want to travel to L.A. and punch him in the spine haha
Right or wrong? Ok we could go there, but I think that we are missing the point here. Hot wings has the balls to say what most people are to docile and afraid to mention. When he rips into someone's obvious idiocracy it is like a work of art. If you are a moron, you should be called out on it. Right or wrong, the man says what is one his mind....and it always histerical when he does.......can you say the same thing about yourselves? I thought not.
sorry for the bad grammar btw
Hot Wings is usually right on. Once in a while, though, I think he sounds like Old Man Hot Wings when he starts complaining about things like voicemail or commercials on TV.

My favorite WHWT are the ones when something happens that throws him completely off course.
i laught at what hot wings thinks maybe 1 out of 10 times.

observational humor is good. something about the way he does it ruins it for me.

i think he's funniest when he's not trying.
I love What Hot Wings Thinks, it's my favorite part of the show
mikelamontain Wrote:Right or wrong, the man says what is one his mind.......can you say the same thing about yourselves? I thought not.

You're correct, I'm too docile and don't say what's on my mind. From now on I'll try to do as you say and not be a lameo.

/sarcasm
Got to say I agree with him. He states what my co-workers and I have often said about people. Just glad that our view is getting out on the radio.
potthole Wrote:I find I agree with him more often than not.

I'm with you Pothole!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I don't always agree with Hot Wings (although I often do), but even when I don't, his dry delivery of his odd analogies still crack me up.

And even though it has nothing to do with the WHWT segment, I don't see anything wrong with "making a slam dunk" either.
dingdongyo Wrote:i laught at what hot wings thinks maybe 1 out of 10 times.

observational humor is good. something about the way he does it ruins it for me.

i think he's funniest when he's not trying.

Yeah, I gotta say that's about the same with me, it's just not that funny.
Wowie Groovie !
i usually go take a dump at 7 when it first airs and break time at work is 9 so it works out good. (sorry not a fan of whwt)
WHWT is pretty funny, I like it most days but sometimes it can be just plain boring.
I love WHWT, I always tend to agree with him.
I think that's about his only contribution to the show. Well, except for "um-hmm". But I absolutely LOVE it and agree with him 99% of the time.
Hot Wings is 50/50 for me. You gotta give the guy credit, he has to write this five days a week. You can't be funny all the time.
At least he isn't like Spud. I refuse to listen to the station when Spud is on the air. At least Hot Wings allows others to have an opinion, most of the time, lol!
I agree with the Wings a good 90% of the time. He's hilarious. And his point today was very well put, that little minger stewardest shouldn't be allowed to sue for millions just for a dog bite....I hope she gets bit again.
Funny . . .today he didn't end with a quote like usual (at least not on the second run).
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Funny . . .today he didn't end with a quote like usual (at least not on the second run).
I know, I missed having a quote. :-[ Has he ever not ended with a quote before, or was this a fluke?

"Like a regular dolphin said, quote, a super dolphin, you're retarded"
I love WHWT.....most of the morons out there don't understand some of the words he uses, to them I say......get your Websters out! He's funny and usually right about his opinions.