Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh My
There's a woman associated with my work that is known for collecting Troll dolls. I've been told that she writes stories about them and e-mails the stories out to people.

The other day I overheard her in the office, telling somebody that she has videos of them online. After a short search, I found them. Holy crap.

http://youtube.com/user/junedh11

Be sure to check out the descriptions of some of the videos...
wow... this lady is my hero.... not.....

if she collects troll dolls, she's probably a minger
When I told my wife about these, she asked if the woman is married. I laughed. A lot.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GoO6U4eoR9g

"Tiger Russell was at his best in the living room, playing some golf. Check out the outfit as well as the new undies. Isn't he cute? "
No.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Holy. Effing. Crap.

Can you imagine if she ever got laid? One time, and she'd every one of those damn things into a wood chipper.
Does this woman also live alone in a creepy house at the end of a dead end street, and does she often scare children and small animals?
That is effing creepy. You might want to make friends with her so that when she goes postal she doesn't kill you too.
That's what she said.
beerbarella Wrote:Does this woman also live alone in a creepy house at the end of a dead end street, and does she often scare children and small animals?

Right on sista!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson Wrote:That is effing creepy. You might want to make friends with her so that when she goes postal she doesn't kill you too.

I agree
There is a Cracked article about the oddest things collected or creepiest or something. Check it out.