Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minutiae judges SUCK!!!
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Minutiae

The minutiae judges SUCK! How many times, every single Monday, do you hear this phrase out of everyones mouth...
"Boy, that was a good question! We would have given it to you."
I love the game, and a ton of people come up with some great questions but it pisses me off that almost nobody is ever rewarded for it. They need to get a single person who actually knows what minutiae is and will allow a question that dosent pertain to only music or sports.
You do realize that most of the time when the guys say, "We'd have given it to you," they are being very sarcastic, don't you?
The sarcasm is as plain as the nose on Zanes face. I hope he notices it.

BTW - The Muppet dino that called in with that stupid question this morning was not your humble moderator. I don't have a muppet voice.

Carry on now.....
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
cyborgmexican Wrote:http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Minutiae

The minutiae judges SUCK! How many times, every single Monday, do you hear this phrase out of everyones mouth...
"Boy, that was a good question! We would have given it to you."
I love the game, and a ton of people come up with some great questions but it pisses me off that almost nobody is ever rewarded for it. They need to get a single person who actually knows what minutiae is and will allow a question that dosent pertain to only music or sports.

Hmmmmm....has that happened to you. Wah, we feel bad for you!
Of course I realize when there being sarcastic. It
Call in to be a judge then.
Get to say your name on the air and you'd be only one of two in the history of the board to have that honor. Just don't do the Titan stop posting bit. I'd hate for you to be the Dane Cook to Biff's Louie C.K.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
[quote="cyborgmexican"]No, this has never happened to me, I won
I kind of hope you started this topic just to be provacative. Because, if you actually take stump the show that seriously, you obviously just don't get the joke.
i played last week, had a great college football question, stumped everyone and then the judge RUSTIN threw it out. >Sad
the worst part, rustin is my cousin. hopefully one day i'll get to be the judge, and if rustin calls in with his question about the Tampa Bay Bucs (apparently the only trivia he knows), i'm definately calling minutiae.
Rustin?
Rust In Peace - Megadeth's finest work. Bar none. Saying otherwise is choosing wrongness.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1c1YRXXuvQQ
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I think 90% of the time the judges disallow a question just to fit in with the guys and look cool.

C'mon Judges, let the questions flow !
Wowie Groovie !
Devilmaker Wrote:Rustin?

yep. always with the tampa bay questions. good guy tho.
dino Wrote:The sarcasm is as plain as the nose on Zanes face. I hope he notices it.

BTW - The Muppet dino that called in with that stupid question this morning was not your humble moderator. I don't have a muppet voice.

Carry on now.....

good, I was wondering lol I almost pm'd you to ask hehe
I've thought this too. A question isn't minutiae just because you personally don't know the answer.
Oh come on! The minutiae judge makes it funny. If it wasn't for the judge we'd all enjoy silly-ass questions that no one would get. If the judge is an idiot that makes it better. Just sit back and enjoy the bit for what it is. A bit.
Bingo, brytn. Sure, I've gotten pissed when a judge threw out a question of mine, especially because I knew it was a question that dealt with a job Free Beer had in his college days, but I just realized that's all part of the fun of the game, and let it go.
teeheee..........rustin.........*snickers*
I've won stump the show a couple of times. When do they play it now? I never catch it on my way or at work?
It's early, before 7 a.m.
potthole Wrote:It's early, before 7 a.m.
Also, they play it on Mondays.

If they have a long weekend and come back on Tuesday they always play it then. Seems like a good "Start the week off" game.
Thanks for the pickup, Mark. I was beginning to type that it was played on Monday, but then doubted myself and just didn't type anything.