Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rover's Morning Glory?
Has anyone heard of rover's morning glory? the morning show, they are similar but DO NOT...get me wrong... Everyday i am suprised at how real the free beer and hotwings show is, its f'in fantastic ..i just want some feedback.
DO NOT.... get you wrong about what ?
Wowie Groovie !
about the fact that im a FBHW listener
I listened to them for a while when they first moved from Cleveland to Chicago and syndicated in Detroit after Stern left. It got pretty old after a short while. Typical set up....couple of wild and crazy guys with the token female to "give another perspective."

Dieters stunt were entertaining in the beginning but then became stupid and Duji's voice harshed my soul.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
yeah you know i saw this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhUCimWaplg and it destroyed every preconcived notion i had of the show because its so f'in fake.
You know.....every time I get really get pissed off and want to smash someones car in with a sledge hammer I STOP.......and put my F'n safety glasses on!!!!
Great Show.....A 1 quality.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I picked up Rovers Morning Glory at about 7:30 this morning...it had some grass on it, and was a little runny......