Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Zane (not that I think he'll answer)
Eric has said many times that his stepfather, Wally, is a podcaster.

I've always wondered if Wally ever listens to him whenever Zane says "Wally, delete this part" or "Stop listening to this part" whenever he start talking about certain family subjects or his mother.

If anything, I'd think it would make him want to listen to it MORE.
Hi, this is Eric Zane, how are you?

This is the dumbest effing question i have ever seen you stupid jerk!
Brian Wrote:Hi, this is Eric Zane, how are you?

Have you ever wondered why you have -19 karma?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Question(dwight from office)....Does a question always have to be in the form of a question???
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Hi, this is Eric Zane, how are you?

Have you ever wondered why you have -19 karma?

Yea i actually loose sleep over the fact that people gave me a - instead of a +. get a life d-bag
Brian Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Have you ever wondered why you have -19 karma?

Yea i actually loose sleep over the fact that people gave me a - instead of a +. get a life d-bag

I bet this is your picture
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Although "born2bone" sounds similar to Eric Zane, I highly doubt he actually is. probably just a poser.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Although "born2bone" sounds similar to Eric Zane, I highly doubt he actually is. probably just a poser.

Yeah, he's not. I'm going to guess it's the guy named zane. Wink
This thread title screams, "I'm so pathetic that I'll do anything to have one of the guys reply to my post."
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Mad Dog Wrote:Although "born2bone" sounds similar to Eric Zane, I highly doubt he actually is. probably just a poser.

ding ding ding ding...we have a winner
mayorofawesometown Wrote:This thread title screams, "I'm so pathetic that I'll do anything to have one of the guys reply to my post."

yes, that is exactly what i was thinking! that is why i am crapping all over this thread
Man, you guys really put me in my place.

No more questions from this guy.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Man, you guys really put me in my place.

No more questions from this guy.

Clearly, these other fellas couldn't care less if they ever got their posts read on the air. :Smile
Brian Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:This thread title screams, "I'm so pathetic that I'll do anything to have one of the guys reply to my post."

yes, that is exactly what i was thinking! that is why i am crapping all over this thread

Yeah, I am sure Mark is pretty concerned that his post gets read on the air. Think I've only heard him live on the show at least 4 times. So, I am sure his life's ambition is to have a post alluded to on the show.
brytn Wrote:
Brian Wrote:yes, that is exactly what i was thinking! that is why i am crapping all over this thread

Yeah, I am sure Mark is pretty concerned that his post gets read on the air. Think I've only heard him live on the show at least 4 times. So, I am sure his life's ambition is to have a post alluded to on the show.

That Hines guy has been on the show tons of times but that didn't stop him from being a creepy stalker that felt the need to jump into Joe's car.

So yeah, just because you've been on the show multiple times that doesn't make you exempt from being a pathetic loser that craves validation.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:That Hines guy has been on the show tons of times but that didn't stop him from being a creepy stalker that felt the need to jump into Joe's car.

So yeah, just because you've been on the show multiple times that doesn't make you exempt from being a pathetic loser that craves validation.
Jeez man, bitter much?

I don't even care if this is referenced on air, I just had a stupid question that I was curious about.

Chill out a little.