Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are they getting rid of?
Hey guys,

I was listening to free beer and hotwings this morning and they were talking about not doing 'something' again. This was at 6 am. Are they getting rid of joe, or what's going on?
They're getting rid of the name. They're changing it to the Tom and Bob show.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
That's cute. Are they really changing anything or did I misunderstand?
They're firing Producer Joe. They're tired of being shown up by all of his good work and they want to be back in the limelight.
They kind of made it seem that way. Is this on the level or just stringing me along?
[Image: bass2.jpg]

Joe is not getting fired. And the show is constantly adding new material and getting rid of stuff that they feel has been played out.
Wowie Groovie !
Can only hope that it is lame ass sounds of the game. Talk about played out.
couldnt tell you what they said this morning...the Effing podcast isnt working!
Titan ! Wrote:[Image: bass2.jpg]

Joe is not getting fired. And the show is constantly adding new material and getting rid of stuff that they feel has been played out.

Is this a fish with big balls mentioned in Dumber than Zane? I'd love to see a good photoshop job done to make a fish with gigantic testes.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:[Image: bass2.jpg]

Is this a fish with big balls mentioned in Dumber than Zane? I'd love to give a blow job to a fish with gigantic testes.

Hey man you're an adult, whatever floats your boat
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Is this a fish with big balls mentioned in Dumber than Zane? I'd love to give a blow job to a fish with gigantic testes.

Hey man you're an adult, whatever floats your boat

The old "changing the wording when quoting a post" isn't really all that funny anymore.
potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Hey man you're an adult, whatever floats your boat

The old "changing the wording when quoting a post" is so funny I nearly shit myself with laughter everytime it happens.

and believe me it aint going anywhere anytime soon
Wowie Groovie !
i laughed
Trivial note: that fish is a female, but do as you like
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.