Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Miracle Turd!!
Upon first approach, that turd looked like a dead mouse laying on the rim of the bowl!

What kind of heathen could squirt a turd out like that? It has to be a set up.... those damn interns! Have they learned nothing? It's like giving an at-work upper decker! The person intended is not the person who will have to clean. IKB had enough beating for today, send Pube in the clean it.
I'm just now hearing this, a day behind podcaster here. I find it interesting that Hot Wings was late getting back for a break just a mere hour before this was discovered.
the ass must have been pointed at a nearly horizontal angle. which can only mean one thing....

someone got a blumpkin.
It could have been worse. Back in high school, there was an incident involving poop in a sink.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Oh the stories I could share out of stuff that people did to the public restroom at the store I worked at in the mall in high school...
potthole Wrote:Oh the stories I could share out of stuff that people did to the public restroom at the store I worked at in the mall in high school...
It's even worse in the grocery business. I once found what looked like a shit covered softball stuck in the bottom of the bowl. How anyone pushed it out was beyond me. I should have followed the blood trail.
I went to look at it and it is nothing but sound. Did they change it?
lace249 Wrote:I went to look at it and it is nothing but sound. Did they change it?

I watched last night and didn't have any problems.
wingospagettio Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Oh the stories I could share out of stuff that people did to the public restroom at the store I worked at in the mall in high school...
It's even worse in the grocery business. I once found what looked like a shit covered softball stuck in the bottom of the bowl. How anyone pushed it out was beyond me. I should have followed the blood trail.

That ranks right up there with the time I discovered that somebody ripped the paper towel things off the walls, put them into our toilets, then took a dump in the middle of the floor, while pissing all around it.
At an away game on my laccrosse team, one of my teamates took a big number two in the home team's lockerroom's sinks. Big nastey splater style.
I think Im retarded cause I only get sound as well
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I only got sound also. Can someone post a still pic from the video
on my computer at work (vista) I only got sound but at home (xp) I did get video
Video worked fine for me too.
weird I have xp and it didnt work
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
These stories remind me of a time I was in Sam's Club with my friend and his little brother. Someone had taken a brownie and rolled it so that it looked like a turd and put it in the sink. We were juvenile at the time so we were laughing histarically at it. Later, while walking through the store, an old man who was the manager came up to us and confronted us with his stern voice. "Was that you boys who did that in the sink?" -- Very few times have we all had such a hard time trying to keep a straight face.
yea im only getting sound too, ive tried downloading it a few times thinking that it may have screwed up downloading but still nothing. anyone have any ideas how to get video?
I right clicked, and saved it to my computer. Worked fine for me.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:It could have been worse. Back in high school, there was an incident involving poop in a sink.

I'm sure you guys will not believe this but I swear on my mother's life it is true. When I was in a fraternity in college, it was not uncommon for us to have the house pretty messed up after a party. We found some pretty gross things once in awhile so nothing really shocked us because people do dumb things when they're drinking. Well, after one party we found that someone had taken a dump on the floor of our shower. The shocking part is that after we had forgotten all about it a few weeks later, one of the friends of a brother (a young lady) let it slip to him that it was she that perpetrated said act. She said she really had to go so she just hiked her skirt up in the shower and dropped a log right there. Needless to say, we never talked to this young woman again. It might sound untrue, but it really happened.
Back in high school I went to a house party being thrown by someone from a rival school. One of my friends took the clear glass butter dish out of the fridge, went into the bathroom and replaced the stick of butter with a steamy ass log and then placed it back in the fridge.
I used to work at a grocery store and there was a germophobe who worked there. We found out that he was the one who would keep putting in toilet paper to soak up the water (So it wouldn't splash up), make a nest of toilet paper on the seatso he wouldn't touch the seat at all) and poop on top of the lump of water soaked TP. You couldn't flush it either. Bonus: The store was too cheap to buy good gloves so we had to buy some crappy rubber dish gloves to grab it out. Pew Pew Pew.
deuchebag Wrote:I used to work at a grocery store and there was a germophobe who worked there. We found out that he was the one who would keep putting in toilet paper to soak up the water (So it wouldn't splash up), make a nest of toilet paper on the seatso he wouldn't touch the seat at all) and poop on top of the lump of water soaked TP. You couldn't flush it either. Bonus: The store was too cheap to buy good gloves so we had to buy some crappy rubber dish gloves to grab it out. Pew Pew Pew.

Now that's just anal.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:
deuchebag Wrote:I used to work at a grocery store and there was a germophobe who worked there. We found out that he was the one who would keep putting in toilet paper to soak up the water (So it wouldn't splash up), make a nest of toilet paper on the seatso he wouldn't touch the seat at all) and poop on top of the lump of water soaked TP. You couldn't flush it either. Bonus: The store was too cheap to buy good gloves so we had to buy some crappy rubber dish gloves to grab it out. Pew Pew Pew.

Now that's just anal.

8-) Big Grin