Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M PREGNANT!!
well, not me acually. but my wife sure the Eff is!! hell yeahs!!

Tongue
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Congrats and welcome to the club! Our William is due end of May. How about you?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Congratulations!!! Is this your first?

Get your sleep now....
Aww!! Yay!! Congratulations!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
this will be our second, due around sept.
imatoolhed Wrote:this will be our second, due around sept.

We know what you gave your wife for Christmas now!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
congrats! yea it was either for x-mas or new years. your kid will feel like me then, my bday is sept 1. exactly 9 mos from new years day.
cuddlebunzz Wrote:congrats! yea it was either for x-mas or new years. your kid will feel like me then, my bday is sept 1. exactly 9 mos from new years day.

common misconception...Sep 1 is only 8 months from Jan 1

next time use your fingers. ( to count )
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Congrats and welcome to the club! Our William is due end of May. How about you?

Seems a congratulations is going toward you too fustercluck.... I like the name William! Smile
Thanks! William David. He should be a fine citizen. I hope he drives a dump truck, lives in a trailer, and hangs out at stripper bars.
Isn't that what we all want for our children? Maybe he'll see mine swinging from the pole...they'll be the daytime strippers! Can anyone say 'daddy issues'?! Wink
There is nothing better in the world than the "daytime" strippers.
They work really hard to make dozens of dollars!
1 rule in my book, never have a kid during hunting season. Tool, you are in full violation of this rule. On the other hand, congrats.
shawnp Wrote:1 rule in my book, never have a kid during hunting season. Tool, you are in full violation of this rule. On the other hand, congrats.

But, you hunt 12 months out of the year....
shawnp Wrote:1 rule in my book, never have a kid during hunting season. Tool, you are in full violation of this rule. On the other hand, congrats.

My dad had that request as well. My youngest sister was born Nov. 30, a few weeks early. He swears mom did it on purpose.

Ironically, she's a really sucessful hunter. She got a spike buck last year for the Youth Hunt, and a doe and another spike (on the same day) this year.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

i lol'd

jus' P Wrote:But, you hunt 12 months out of the year....

pwnt!!

shepherd kaiden = boy
brena alara christine = girl
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Thanks! William David. He should be a fine citizen. I hope he drives a dump truck, lives in a trailer, and hangs out at stripper bars.

*Snicker*
jus' P Wrote:

But, you hunt 12 months out of the year....
I would if I could, trust.
Congratulations Toolhead Clan!

Scott, Sarah and Teagan :o)
Congrats!!! Kids are awesome. I never saw myself as a mother when I was growing up, but I am glad that I am one.
Anyway....
Me too... Due March 5th.... with another girl...
boizalynne Wrote:Congrats!!! Kids are awesome. I never saw myself as a mother when I was growing up, but I am glad that I am one.
Anyway....
Me too... Due March 5th.... with another girl...

Another kid? Holy fertile Myrtle!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Right?!?!?! That is why my husband is now sterile...
It's going to be a busy spring around here!

wait I thought it was never have a kid during golf season?? ???
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!