Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's eating....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superworm
Thanks for the link!
They need a new producer... Joe has been half-assing stunts for too long now.
He has always sucked with eating things. Didn't he like snort salt and/or vodka/jager once?
He really wussed out on this one. My favorite eating stunt was the beer pong table of doom. He was so wrecked...
elegor Wrote:He really wussed out on this one. My favorite eating stunt was the beer pong table of doom. He was so wrecked...

Yeah, that one was good, but ever since the butter one, where he didn't eat a bit of butter I've been unimpressed. He just gagged, and spit it out. How do you gag on butter? It's not possible... I was inspired to try. Tongue
minger1024 Wrote:
elegor Wrote:He really wussed out on this one. My favorite eating stunt was the beer pong table of doom. He was so wrecked...

Yeah, that one was good, but ever since the butter one, where he didn't eat a bit of butter I've been unimpressed. He just gagged, and spit it out. How do you gag on butter? It's not possible... I was inspired to try. Tongue

Normal people gag. But we're talking about taking a bite of a stick of butter, not like a spoonful.
I cant wait until he eats the scorp
this one was a dissapointment, I understand it is a difficult thing, but still this is called a stunt for a reason. Him eating one bug and spitting another out kind of leaves an anticlimatic feeling.
Nonetheless it was still one of the funniest stunts.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
It isn't over yet! I thought he still has the roaches and the scorpion.
This was gross and I don't blame him for not doing better! More Mexican hat dance pleaseSmile
Isn't Joe a vegetarian? I thought I heard that once. I am too, and I think it would make it especially difficult to do fear-factor type eating stunts if you don't even like to eat "regular" animals like chickens and cows.

Personally, I thought hearing him struggle with it and gag was funnier than if he had just eaten it with no problem. Good job Joe!
One time when I was in China I was treated to a dish called "drunk shrimp". They take a covered pan and fill it with alcohol and seasonings. Then they throw live shrimp in there. The shrimp drown in the alcohol and then they suck the meat out of the tails.

I opened the lid and one of them was still swimming so I shut the lid. 5 minutes later my wife put the dead shrimp on my plate and I refused to eat it because I just saw it alive.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
phonelady Wrote:This was gross and I don't blame him for not doing better! More Mexican hat dance pleaseSmile

It was gross . . . I almost barfed listening to it and i was riding down the road. I don't think they should put these kind of stunts on the wheel, they know he has a very sensitive gag reflex.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
does anyone know when the video for this stunt will be up on the site? I listen to the podcast during the day but I wasn't able to get thru the entire thing so I wasn't sure if they talked about it later or not. And do we know if they'll put the vid up of the scorpian fighting the other bug? I wanna see that Smile
they usually post the vids around a week they filmed it so probably soon.
myself Wrote:they usually post the vids around a week they filmed it so probably soon.

are you saying it takes a week . . . cause usually it is the same day or the next day afterwards. Still I'm not watching . . . I don't feel like barfing anytime soon!! Undecided
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Admin Wrote:One time when I was in China I was treated to a dish called "drunk shrimp". They take a covered pan and fill it with alcohol and seasonings. Then they throw live shrimp in there. The shrimp drown in the alcohol and then they suck the meat out of the tails.

I opened the lid and one of them was still swimming so I shut the lid. 5 minutes later my wife put the dead shrimp on my plate and I refused to eat it because I just saw it alive.
I guess you wouldn't like that live octopus you try to suck down while its tentacles squirm all over your face. It looks like the scene from Alien when the creature's planting its eggs.
I thought this was so boring. I was listening at work today on my i pod, I was getting a little sleepy and thought to myself well a Joe stunt will wake me up. Nope no such luck, it may have been funny in person, however I was not amused.
The best part of this stunt wasn't Joe eating anything, which he barely did, but rather the parts before and after where Joe played with the super worm and they talked about the scorpion eating roaches.

If you, like me, are interesting in watching crazy bugs fighting each other, then you should enjoy this website: http://www.japanesebugfights.com/
the video is now up now under "what can joe do."

http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/joedo.asp
Hearing Joe gag and cough is always funny regardless if he didn't eat all that other S.
barbarian Wrote:Hearing Joe gag and cough is always funny regardless if he didn't eat all that other S.

I agree, the point is to entertain, either by Joe doing the stunt or something else that happens because of it. The only stunts I don't like are ones where nothing happens and it totally falls flat. Nothing comes to mind right now, but I know there have been a few...