Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer...Hot Wings..Zane...Joe... Where You At?
Free Beer and Hot wings and the guys ... Where are you at you should Talk to us on the Board... After All this is all for you
They do, on occasion. I don't blame them for posting more, I'd go nuts if I had to go and post about my job whenever I was done with work for the day.
potthole Wrote:They do, on occasion. I don't blame them for posting more, I'd go nuts if I had to go and post about my job whenever I was done with work for the day.

whats there name on here
their names are freebeer, hotwings and zane, obviously Smile If you click on their names on the main page, you can see all their postings
What she said. Zane posts the most. Usually will yell at somebody for getting after him about something. Free Beer and Hot Wings don't really post that often, but they log on once or twice a day, so they're around, just mainly lurking, I believe.
Its cause of all the negative posts. Would you post on a board that was always mocking you?

I'm sure Hotwings will post soon enough. Joe is too busy raging out at the gym.
Bang! Wrote:Its cause of all the negative posts. Would you post on a board that was always mocking you?

Wrong, Joe is busy slamming the new intern

and Hot Wings has posted....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Bang! Wrote:Its cause of all the negative posts. Would you post on a board that was always mocking you?

Wow you already have a warning level . . . what happened?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Nope Joe is busy climbing stuff hes probably climbing a door near him right now