Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How tall is Zane?
After listening to today show. It never occurred to me that Zane may be (How can I say this?) a little on the vertically challenged size! I was most impressed with the practical joke that FreeBeer and Hotwings played on him as the restaurant. Help our little fella up with a booster seat, and make sure the little guy didn't spill his mike by providing him with a sippy cup. After looking at the header to there web-site, and if I would have to guess. Zane is probably 5'5" tall.......... Well anyways that my guess, what do you think?

How tall is Zane? ???
Thunder Wrote:After listening to today show. It never occurred to me that Zane may be (How can I say this?) a little on the vertically challenged size! I was most impressed with the practical joke that FreeBeer and Hotwings played on him as the restaurant. Help our little fella up with a booster seat, and make sure the little guy didn't spill his mike by providing him with a sippy cup. After looking at the header to there web-site, and if I would have to guess. Zane is probably 5'5" tall.......... Well anyways that my guess, what do you think?

How tall is Zane? ???

Zane is tiny man. When the guys came out to jersey and did DTZ at the shark fin inn, i was standing right next to him on stage. Exact height i couldnt give you but he's definitely a little fella. Then again my perspective may have been skewed because i was also standing next to a buddy of mine who is like 20'0", and i was half in the bag by that point.
I think he's as tall as Hot Wings' crank is long. He might actually have a few inches on the Wings' wang. But only his wife knows for sure.
I saw him at the dunk tank in holland, im about 5'10 he was like a good 2 or 3 inches shorter than me
I think they've said he's about 5'7 on the show.
the typical dresser is about 3.5 feet wide...and we all know he sleeps in a dresser drawer so my guess would be around 4 feet
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:the typical dresser is about 3.5 feet wide...and we all know he sleeps in a dresser drawer so my guess would be around 4 feet

Here is a picture of Zane after the show...

[Image: midget-bowling2.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]