Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHWT Suggestions
We have suggestions for Joe's stunts . . . why not help Hot Wings out by making suggestions for what he could bitch about . . . then maybe we see that his job is much harder than some might think.

Of course, no credit would ever be given, but just think of it as a way to help our friend out.

Here's one for you Hot Wings (sorry if you've already done one on this):

What in the world does A-Rod see in Madonna? Why would anybody want to be with someone that's been ridden more times and harder than Secretariat.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I was listening to Jim Rome at lunch and one of the e-mailers had a great line. I don't remember the exact quote but in reference to the alleged A-Rod/Madonna sex tape they said (paraphrasing) "The clones love some good girl on girl action".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
slingbox!
Admin Wrote:I was listening to Jim Rome at lunch and one of the e-mailers had a great line. I don't remember the exact quote but in reference to the alleged A-Rod/Madonna sex tape they said (paraphrasing) "The clones love some good girl on girl action".

ewwww . . . gross!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I hate it when I start a thread that fails . . .

[Image: 299003724_197ee38f55.jpg]
What if, like the "caption this" threads, someone jots down the text or a summary of every day's WHWT and everyone can submit their own quote?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:What if, like the "caption this" threads, someone jots down the text or a summary of every day's WHWT and everyone can submit their own quote?

Yes! ha ha ha
Admin Wrote:What if, like the "caption this" threads, someone jots down the text or a summary of every day's WHWT and everyone can submit their own quote?

Pure genius, i'm tellin ya!! I can try to jot down the text or a summary. Most days, I get to work right as he finishes his segment. At least we'll give it a try!!
The quote for whwt 7/29:

Like Ron Jeremy said, "I'd be much more afraid of Rosie than a room full of rottweilers. Ahh...never mind Rosie or the rottweilers, I'll take care of the peanut butter myself."
brytn Wrote:The quote for whwt 7/29:

Like Ron Jeremy said, "I'd be much more afraid of Rosie than a room full of rottweilers. Ahh...never mind Rosie or the rottweilers, I'll take care of the peanut butter myself."

Sorry, I wasn't able to get online much yesterday cause of work restraints, but what Biff was saying was that each day someone summarize WHWT for the day and then we come up with our own original quotes. Well no sense in doing today . . . it was a rerun and the best of and all the stations don't have the same one. I guess we'll pick this back up when our boys get back.
Queenie Wrote:
brytn Wrote:The quote for whwt 7/29:

Sorry, I wasn't able to get online much yesterday cause of work restraints, but what Biff was saying was that each day someone summarize WHWT for the day and then we come up with our own original quotes. Well no sense in doing today . . . it was a rerun and the best of and all the stations don't have the same one. I guess we'll pick this back up when our boys get back.

I did not do this for the "best of" this was from yesterday 7/29. Yesterday they were there and this quote was taken from that. It still may suck but, hey I gave it the first shot. Big Grin
brytn Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Sorry, I wasn't able to get online much yesterday cause of work restraints, but what Biff was saying was that each day someone summarize WHWT for the day and then we come up with our own original quotes. Well no sense in doing today . . . it was a rerun and the best of and all the stations don't have the same one. I guess we'll pick this back up when our boys get back.

I did not do this for the "best of" this was from yesterday 7/29. Yesterday they were there and this quote was taken from that. It still may suck but, hey I gave it the first shot. Big Grin

I get it!! Sorry, I thought you were quoting what Hot Wings actually said, not your own quote. Hey if that was original by you, that was awesome!!
Queenie Wrote:
brytn Wrote:I did not do this for the "best of" this was from yesterday 7/29. Yesterday they were there and this quote was taken from that. It still may suck but, hey I gave it the first shot. Big Grin

I get it!! Sorry, I thought you were quoting what Hot Wings actually said, not your own quote. Hey if that was original by you, that was awesome!!

Yep my quote. I did not mean to come across as angry. I just re-read my post and I sounded pissed. I really wasn't. I definitely don't want the Queen angry at me. Especially, since you and the plunger live in my neck of the woods. Big Grin
brytn Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I get it!! Sorry, I thought you were quoting what Hot Wings actually said, not your own quote. Hey if that was original by you, that was awesome!!

Yep my quote. I did not mean to come across as angry. I just re-read my post and I sounded pissed. I really wasn't. I definitely don't want the Queen angry at me. Especially, since you and the plunger live in my neck of the woods. Big Grin

[Image: MTG_2007_04_Dacha_-_Its_All_Good_DEEPLINK_300.jpg]