Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batman arrested!?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388124,00.html

Quote:"The Dark Knight" actor Christian Bale was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly assaulting his mother and sister, police said.

maybe he was trying to show them some moves he learned on set.

discuss.
It could be a stunt to attract more attention to the movie, but I was too lazy to read the article
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
he looks creepy to me....just saying
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
They were probably making negative comments about the movie . . . just a guess.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]It could be a stunt to attract more attention to the movie, but I was too lazy to read the article
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Batman's free!

Quote:"Christian Bale attended a London police station today, on a voluntary basis, in order to assist with an allegation that had been made against him to the police by his mother and sister. Mr. Bale, who denies the allegation, co-operated throughout, gave his account in full of the events in question and has left the station without any charge being made against him by the police. At this time, there will be no further comment by Mr. Bale."
elranito Wrote:Batman's free!

Quote:"Christian Bale attended a London police station today, on a voluntary basis, in order to assist with an allegation that had been made against him to the police by his mother and sister. Mr. Bale, who denies the allegation, co-operated throughout, gave his account in full of the events in question and has left the station without any charge being made against him by the police. At this time, there will be no further comment by Mr. Bale."

Commisioner Gordon pulled a few strings no doubt.
jus' P Wrote:
elranito Wrote:Batman's free!

Commisioner Gordon pulled a few strings no doubt.

bahahahahaha
i heard he was just taking the fall for someone else.

he's the actor the movies deserves, not the actor the movie needs right now.
sinisterminister Wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388124,00.html

Quote:"The Dark Knight" actor Christian Bale was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly assaulting his mother and sister, police said.

maybe he was trying to show them some moves he learned on set.

discuss.

I wonder how many people would have read it if it said 'Christian Bale arrested?!'