Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step Brothers
Has anyone seen the movie yet? Wanted to know if it was worth seeing
I saw it. I liked it I guess. It's all the same Jon C Reily will Ferrel humor...there is some excessive swearing....but not that bad. I would suggest seeing the matinee, being a college student (only $7.00) or waiting until it comes out in the cheap theater if you're not a big Will Ferrel fan.
I really want to see this one in the theater. I usually wait for it to come to netflix. Maybe somebody will take the hint and take me to see it . . . wink, wink!! Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I would appreciate the bigger, bolder and better no doubt. But I just can't stand the rudeness that goes along with the theater experience. cell phones, people talking, kids runnin' wild. I always end up saying something and emberass whoever I'm with. Or worse.[/quote]

People like to call people like you and me "old fuddy duddies". I like to call us "brothers in arms".[/quote]

Will Ferrel is HE LARRY US...in 10 min bits. I don't think he can carry a movie...BUT, If you really want to go
jus' P Wrote:I always end up saying something and embarass whoever I'm with. Or worse.

Ok never mind
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I saw it this weekend and thought it was hilarious. It helped that there was a really drunk dude in the theater who had a really awesome laugh, too. Now, don't go into it expecting more than you should . . . it is what it is . . . but if you appreciate childish humor (for example, if you find farts funny) . . . you will NOT be disappointed.
my brother in law saw it and loved it.....he also loved TD and the POD
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i'm going to see it tonight but now i'm afraid it's going to suck after FB's comments today.

regardless, is anybody else getting sick of Will Farrell??
The only Will Ferrel movie I have ever liked was Anchorman, and that was largely not due to him, but I won't be seeing this one. To each their own i suppose.
I saw it Saturday afternoon.

I thought it was better than Semi-Pro and overall funny, but it would have been better as a PG-13 movie rather than R. It seemed like they just made it R so that everyone could say "eff". I thought they both relied way too much on profanity to get laughs rather than actually being funny. Which is one reason I didn't care for Sem-Pro because they did the same thing.

I'd give it a 7/10; not great but funny enough I guess. Still I think the whole Judd Apatow/Adam McKay craze is starting to wane just like Adam Sandler and his crew's movies did. Seth Rogan I guess the hot one right from that crowd but even his movies are starting to be the same to me.
was supposed to see it last night, but got hung up looking for Nascar gear at Crossgates in Albany (We're going to the races at Pocono this weekend and we've got pit passes so we want things that are signable)

I think we're going to see it tonight Smile