Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foot In Mouth Situation
Have any good stories?

I've got a few...but wanna wait until someone posts first
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
At a funeral
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I walked up to a friend of mine who was married and had a step son. He was sitting alone at a party and i asked him "where's your crew?" he replied with "I don't know"...his wife had left him a few weeks earlier

A kid poopie and I know had a few social problems...didn't play well with others. He was 13/14 and insisted on playing bloody knuckles with me...so I did...when he turned to cry to his mom that i had hurt him she told me I should look up Ass-burgers...to which i laughed in her face....turns out...He's Autistic....and it's Aspergers Syndrom...not Ass-burger...

the kicker is I see this kid and his mom alot....as he's my cousin....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I was playing at an outdoor basketball tournament a few weekends ago. There was a guy on another team that was just manhandling people, and the ref was letting it go. We changed courts for the semi-finals, and finals. My team lost in the semi's and the team that just beat us would be playing the jerk team. The team that just beat us was a bunch of good guys that were there to have fun, like the rest of us. So I figured I would tell the new ref about the guy on the other team that like to foul. I went up to him to tell him, and was pointing out the guy (who was white) I said, "the big black guy, uh.... I mean the bald guy....." The ref was black. I am not. Apparently I'm a racist. damn it!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
While interning at a mental health institution I accidentally let, "I'm going crazy over ______" slip from my mouth in a department meeting. Oops.
I once said to a lady "you look really good for your age".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Rock Monster Wrote:The ref was black. I am not. Apparently I'm a racist. damn it!

That isn't racism and I hate the fact that anyone would ever think it is.

/soapbox
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
One time a female customer of mine was wearing Billy Bob teeth and when she smiled at me I looked at her teeth and said "oh, nice!".

It turns out they weren't Billy Bob teeth after all.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I was bagging groceries when I was a teenager and asked a woman in line what kind of bags she wanted. It was a guy with long hair. "What kind of bags would you like, Ma'am? **awkward pause** What kind of bags would you like, MAN?"
wingospagettio Wrote:I was bagging groceries when I was a teenager and asked a woman in line what kind of bags she wanted. It was a guy with long hair. "What kind of bags would you like, Ma'am? **awkward pause** What kind of bags would you like, MAN?"

ha ha...yah I did the same thing when i was a kid....
I have also done a few bad verbal slips.... once I got a phone call informing me that my husbands best friend had been blown up by a road side bomb. I was trying to make my husband feel better and telling him that his friend was having fun and that he was doing exactly what he wanted to do... but I expressed this is one very wrong sentence... at least he went out with a bang! He still makes fun of me for it today and I still feel horrible.