Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it just me?
I like how they get off track and go off on tangents....thats the only part of NTT that I enjoy...after all it did give us the Mr. Ten vid.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Yup! Zane kills me with his over excitedness. If that's even a word.
Major A-hole Wrote:Yup! Zane kills me with his over excitedness. If that's even a word.

It may be the only thing he's good at...

aside from chicken chokin'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
How do you get caught floggin your dolphin by your wife. Zane.... Use the lock on the door dude!
Major A-hole Wrote:How do you get caught floggin your dolphin by your wife. Zane.... Use the lock on the door dude!
I think she was in the room....or it was like a hotel where the only door to lock was the bathroom that she was in....
Y do that when she's right there....unless she wants u to. Whatever. If they read these post I hope they use my idea for joe.....MONTEZUMAS REVENGE
Major A-hole Wrote:Eric zane kicks ass, but doesn't it seem like he has ADHD during name that tune? The show rocks....keep it up!

Hell I'm ADHD too, I guess that's why he gets on my damn nerves.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm supposed to be on meds but can't cause then I couldn't do my job and drive my semi. Doc had me on 3 xanax bars a day and it didn't help! Guess I'm mental! Haha...ha....um. Lol
Major A-hole Wrote:I'm supposed to be on meds but can't cause then I couldn't do my job and drive my semi. Doc had me on 3 xanax bars a day and it didn't help! Guess I'm mental! Haha...ha....um. Lol

Yep i'm supposed to be on valium . . . but I'm just not much on medicine. I rely on Jack. ;D
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Major A-hole Wrote:I'm supposed to be on meds but can't cause then I couldn't do my job and drive my semi. Doc had me on 3 xanax bars a day and it didn't help! Guess I'm mental! Haha...ha....um. Lol

Yep i'm supposed to be on valium . . . but I'm just not much on medicine. I rely on Jack. ;D

Is that the mailman?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Yep i'm supposed to be on valium . . . but I'm just not much on medicine. I rely on Jack. ;D

Is that the mailman?

ha
I don't drink, smoke, or take pills. Most pills don't work for me. Valium like takin asprin to me. So I just cruise thru life trying to stay out of trouble. I'm high strung.
Major A-hole Wrote:I don't drink, smoke, or take pills.

So in other words you
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I'm a blast to party with cause I need drugs to make me normal ... But I don't take them. Haha! Ever partied with a crazy person? I'm liable to say or do anything just to get people to laugh. Making people laugh keeps me sane.
I've got ADD.. and selective hearing... Tongue I'm AWESOME to hang out with..

wait.... what??
I'm completely focused and task-orien... look!! a squirrel!!!
dasbow Wrote:I'm completely focused and task-orien... look!! a squirrel!!!

exactly!
A squirell? Where?
Everybody gone. Noone wanna talk to nutcase. Fine I will talk to myself. Woudnt be the first time! Huh?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Major A-hole Wrote:Yup! Zane kills me with his over excitedness. If that's even a word.

It may be the only thing he's good at...

aside from chicken chokin'
or carrot cuffin!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Major A-hole Wrote:How do you get caught floggin your dolphin by your wife. Zane.... Use the lock on the door dude!
I think she was in the room....or it was like a hotel where the only door to lock was the bathroom that she was in....

Mabey, secretly, he wanted to get caught.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I think she was in the room....or it was like a hotel where the only door to lock was the bathroom that she was in....

Mabey, secretly, he wanted to get caught.
Maybe he was hoping she'd join in?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Joining in would have been cool but butbut
Damn.... I'm typing like milton talks! T-t-t-t-thats not c-c-cool.