Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest Quote Ever
From tonights Treehouse of Horror episode of The Simpsons

"Murdering Kate Winslett paid for that chocolate fountain."

Best TV show ever. Hands down. No competition.

If you don't agree you're probably a homo. And not in the good way.
Wowie Groovie !
Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me.

Ron Burgundy: What are you doing?

Veronica Corningstone: I need this machine so I can watch a tape for a story.

Ron Burgundy: I
I'm sorry. Call me a homo, but the Simpsons have slipped. Family Guy is three gazillion times more funny. No Doubt.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I'm sorry. Call me a homo, but the Simpsons have slipped. Family Guy is three gazillion times more funny. No Doubt.

You're a homo.

Family guy is funny, witty, clever, and vulgar in a way that The Simpsons never will be, but it is a distant 3rd place to The Simpsons and Futurama.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I'm sorry. Call me a homo, but the Simpsons have slipped. Family Guy is three gazillion times more funny. No Doubt.

You're a homo.

Family guy is funny, witty, clever, and vulgar in a way that The Simpsons never will be, but it is a distant 3rd place to The Simpsons and Futurama.

Disclaimer:

This is a guy who sees no humor in Seinfeld.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:You're a homo.

Disclaimer:

Have you seen the new Seinfeld Scene It game? It's going to be awesome!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Disclaimer:

Have you seen the new Seinfeld Scene It game? It's going to be awesome!

I have not, but this will be a mandatory fixture in the fistor home. Thanks for the heads up.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:You're a homo.

Disclaimer:

Disclaimer:

This is a guy who fists dudes.
Wowie Groovie !
I find no humor in Seinfeld. That being said, I find no humor in the last 10 seasons of the Simpsons either. I have to agree with FFWB, Family Guy is the shiznit.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
auto smite for anybody not loving Seinfeld.

Family Guy is the Simpsons for grown-ups explaining why some people don't get it.
Family Guy is The Simpsons ... FOR GROWN UPS ? Are you high ? Family guy is constantly resorting to low brow moronic humor and stale pop culture references. That bit with the Huey Lewis clip sure was timely.
Wowie Groovie !
The funniest family guy I have seen recently was the one where he gets the surfer bird record and plays it non stop and drives everyone nutz, then stewie and brian have an "Office Space" esque destruction of said record. I think that whole episode was hilarious.
Seinfeld = was awesome, but I've seen every episode at least 20 times considering it was syndicated on fox every day after school while I was in high school. I'll still watch it, but I don't laugh at the jokes any more....I just repeat them.

Family Guy KILLS the Simpsons. The Simpsons make me laugh maybe once per three episodes. I laugh on average 9.375 time per FG episode....and when I laugh, it's LOUD.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Family Guy KILLS the Simpsons. The Simpsons make me laugh maybe once per three episodes. I laugh on average 9.375 time per FG episode....and when I laugh, it's LOUD.

Agreed!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
"We make a lot of money, but we spend a lot of money!" Patrick Ewing, he of the Dionne Warwick size nostils.
Best quote ever:

After getting back from his first vacation ever, Cornelious "Commodore" Vanderbilt discovered that the men that he left his power of attorney to his steamship company to had sold his interest to themselves. He wrote them each a letter that said simply this:

"I will not sue you, for the law is too slow. I will ruin you."

and he did.

....I love it.
I like Family Guy, but usually in about ten minute bursts. By the time I make it to the end of the 22 minute episode, I'm not laughing. It just wears thin.
hotzester Wrote:I like Family Guy, but usually in about ten minute bursts. By the time I make it to the end of the 22 minute episode, I'm not laughing. It just wears thin.

Not me. I'm rolling the whole time. It's like doing situps for me. My abs get a nice little workout from watching a show....so long as it's new. Otherwise i just repeat all the lines and annoy whoever is watching with me....yes, I'm one of those. ;D
if you dont like family guy how do you call yourself an american???
turtle27 Wrote:if you dont like family guy how do you call yourself an american???

considering it is a VERY liberal show, you might call yourself a Republican and therefore you would still be eligible to call yourself an American. ;D
I stopped liking Family Guy once South Park pulled the curtain back on the manatees. I like some of the drops however.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
South Park kinda ruined Family Guy for me, too.

The Simpsons stopped being funny when Conan O'Brien stopped writing for them.
Seriously, huge difference.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

George Carlin
vassillios Wrote:The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

George Carlin

+1 George Carlin= genius
"Holy crip!!! its a crapple!!!"

Peter Griffin when he first noticed that Joe couldnt walk
Out of all the good Peter Giffin quotes....???