Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strangest place you've found a stray...
pube.

While at Dunkin Donuts recently, I went to pay for my order. I opened my wallet and noticed what I thought was a stray thread. I gave it a tug to see if it was still attached and low and behold it was a black and curly. How the hell did a pube get in my wallet? I haven't been to a strip club in years, so the mystery remains.
counter top of the local Waffle House, ( off 96 in franklin ) <----- for the people who NEED to know.

yummy.
French fries from Burger King when I was in high school.
They weren't pubes, but I found a bag of Chili Cheese Frito's with a ball of hair in them once!! :o
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:They weren't pubes, but I found a bag of Chili Cheese Frito's with a ball of hair in them once!! :o

Oh god i just gagged thinking about that. 8-)
thankfully, I've never found a stray pube... (knock on wood) I hope never to find one..
"Who put pubic hair on my coke?"
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Note to self: don't eat food while browsing the message board.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
potthole Wrote:French fries from Burger King when I was in high school.

OMG!!! Got some onion rings just last week with a mystery hair on them. Nice job Burger King!!
I know a guy who, back in high school, took great pleasure giving people things with his pubes on it. Loose leaf paper, textbooks, even pocket change, this guy would make sure there was at least one errant hair somewhere in his 'gift'. Those were the days...
I got a pube in my fried mushrooms at the Outback Steakhouse on west end.

In high school, we used to use a little elmer's and put them on door handles. We go the disciplinary dean to get one one time. He came into the class to take someone out, and while he stood there, we saw him twisting something in his fingers....it had to be the pube we left on the door handle. It was great.