Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new music from old crabby bands
meh, felt like pollin'
Why are they crabby? They're big rich rock stars. They need to turn their frowns updside-down.
Death Magnetic is a wonderful album. And by "wonderful" I mean "Holy balls this effin thing rocks".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Death Magnetic is a wonderful album. And by "wonderful" I mean "Holy balls this effin thing rocks".

I love it. it's hard to choose between ac/dc and metallica tho
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
The correct answer is Gun 'n Roses. 17 effing years in the making, people. You have to be curious as to what it sounds like.

Also, Axl seems incredibly crabby to me.
Fistor Wrote:The correct answer is Gun 'n Roses. 17 effing years in the making, people. You have to be curious as to what it sounds like.

axl bailed on performing in portland. twice. the second time, i had tickets for it, and he cancelled literally less than 3 hours before showtime. not for any emergency, but because he didn't want to play for a crowd of less than 3000. he is one of the biggest dickfaces on the planet. i want chinese democracy to tank worse than democracy in china.

slash is working on solo stuff. i sincerely hope one of his songs includes the phrase, "axl, tell me how my ass tastes."
dingdongyo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:The correct answer is Gun 'n Roses. 17 effing years in the making, people. You have to be curious as to what it sounds like.

axl bailed on performing in portland. twice. the second time, i had tickets for it, and he cancelled literally less than 3 hours before showtime. not for any emergency, but because he didn't want to play for a crowd of less than 3000. he is one of the biggest dickfaces on the planet. i want chinese democracy to tank worse than democracy in china.

slash is working on solo stuff. i sincerely hope one of his songs includes the phrase, "axl, tell me how my ass tastes."

Meh. I don't really care if he's a super nice guy, as long as he puts out good music.

The dude from Oasis is a prick, too, but I don't really care.
Metallica is the only one I care about. If Chinese Democracy was released 10 years ago I would probably have cared, but since I figure that Axl probably just needs the money now I don't really give a rip.

I agree with Biff though, the new Metallica is pretty damn good!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I've very little interest in a GnR album that doesn't have Slash playing guitar. Even then, it would really need Izzy too in order to be a GnR album. I am curious to hear it but am expecting little.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I've very little interest in a GnR album that doesn't have Slash playing guitar. Even then, it would really need Izzy too in order to be a GnR album. I am curious to hear it but am expecting little.

Have you caught the new Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew yet? It's a show on VH1....pretty self explanatory actually.

Steven Adler is one of the patients. That guy is WAY Effed up and WAY fixated on Slash.
I've heard speak of it and the fact that Gary Busey is on it intrigues me; especially because, as I understand it, he thinks he's there as a counselor rather than a patient.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I've heard speak of it and the fact that Gary Busey is on it intrigues me; especially because, as I understand it, he thinks he's there as a counselor rather than a patient.

Yes. It's quite annoying.

Of all the tripe on VH1, this show is actually one to tune in.
Admin Wrote:I've very little interest in a GnR album that doesn't have Slash playing guitar. Even then, it would really need Izzy too in order to be a GnR album. I am curious to hear it but am expecting little.
AAAAAAAgreed... and Duff..... and if we want to get all technical Steven Adler...

They were never as good as they were in the '80's
Keeping the thread alive.....I was a huge Metallica fan back in the days. I had every CD and the new song sounds like some stuff off the ...And Justice For All CD. I am digging the new Oasis song but I could care less for G`n`R. Didn't they try to make a comeback some time ago on the VMA's but majorly bombed? AC/DC is and will always be awesome!