Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL @ my ex wifes work
scroll down there is a youtube player
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
and I thought that I was a dick because I was happy my ex works at starbucks.
You LOL at that? .....okay.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Dude, that is not helping your karma....hope no one was hurt.
Wow Tool Head, this has got to be the worst jack assed thread ever. The fact that you thought that your ex wifes work burned down was funny and THEN thought anyone would side with you on the subject and be so proud of it as to post this shit absolutely proves you chose the right moniker for yourself. I m a T o o l H e d
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
oh, i feel compassion for the owners and others that worked there...

but, for her. I DON'T GIVE ONE SINGLE RATS ASS

also, no. no one was hurt.

so the only thing i feel "bad" about is i didn't have any marshmallows
Can I ask, do you two have kids together? If you do, then if you you carry your hate around on your sleeve like this does you kids zero good. I hope you don't have kids and that you leave her alone!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
And what good does it do to have her out of work? My soon to be ex was fired shortly after I left, and it just made my life more of a living hell. You're hateful! I WISH my ex would get a decent job!!! He could help his children out for once!!
no kids, no ties what so ever. haven't even had to talk to her in 4-5 years. she just lives in a small town my dad and new in-laws live.

... just happy she lost her job, sheesh
I can see where you're coming from... sort of. 4-5 years though? When I got divorced it was messy and she was more of a fishy smelling taco then she had been even during the relationship, leaving me for the best man at our wedding, my ex best friend.

but even now, almost 2 years later, I don't even really care that much. I nothing her. just gotta try to let go, man.
oh i've let go a long time ago, like i said its a small town so...i guess its a karma thing. it finally came back around to her.

so thats why i lol @ it...okay ppl
being from mn i know its pronounced aisle, just wondering how many of you thought it was isle? Not sure why its that way. I've been to isle delivering before. Just a small town prob. 400 people on the shore of lake mille lacs. I'm sure that was pretty devastating for the town.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!