Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! I showed up in the flashback today!
Anyone else ever suddenly hear their voices as a caller in the flashback?
I haven't...supposedly I made it in TN with my 'why I got fired from my job' joke...that was months ago...

If I really did make the flashback i'd love a copy of it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie, you were the Pickle guy, right?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
yip
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Joke? Yeah..... I'd say that too.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Joke? Yeah..... I'd say that too.

you didn't like my pickle slicer story?

the bit was going kinda bad anyway...i knew they would make fun of me....

ahh well, it was funny to me
I barely remember it. Just giving you a hard time...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I had heard the joke before, so I was waiting for the moment when the guys let you have it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Joke? Yeah..... I'd say that too.

you didn't like my pickle slicer story?

Seems vaguely familiar.....do tell.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
yah i'd give 50 karma for anyone to email me the flashback of that if it even exists
I heard potthole on a flashback where they were talking about things you've picked up from the show. He was talking about his then girlfriend getting mad when they were watching ice skating and potthole would throw out the GAY GAY GAY drop. Remarkably, they didn't even rag him for watching ice skating.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you didn't like my pickle slicer story?

Seems vaguely familiar.....do tell.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Ive been on over the phone atleast 3 times...it was soooo easy to get through back before Joe got hired so on and so forth. After the Frank Small Talk incident they asked 'why did you get fired'....I stuck my finger in the pickle slicer...they totally let me have it...it was awesome

I got fired from Wendy's (BK, McD's) when I was a kid....sorta a bullshit firing....

...what happened....

I stuck my finger in the pickle slicer...

...ouch....

Yah, she got fired too...
I thought you were a podcaster...?

Queenie Wrote:I heard potthole on a flashback where they were talking about things you've picked up from the show. He was talking about his then girlfriend getting mad when they were watching ice skating and potthole would throw out the GAY GAY GAY drop. Remarkably, they didn't even rag him for watching ice skating.

Yup! That was a little surprise, sitting there at work, and then suddenly I hear my voice.