Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snowman Help
So, my freind wants to build a snowman this weekend, for a contest

I need some original ideas. Please note that there will be plenty of drinking invloved with this project, and plenty of people also.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
i've always loved the Calvin and Hobbes snowmen strips. google image calvin hobbes snomen and just look. You can't go wrong with the picketers or the tortured snowmen
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The only bad thing about that is that I don't think it would be a "one of a kind" entry. I'm afraid that other people will try it too. (that is, if anyone in Ionia County can actually read, and knows how to use the internet)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:(that is, if anyone in Ionia County can actually read, and knows how to use the internet)
They're all in jail and only have internet access on the first of the month. You're safe.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Rock Monster Wrote:The only bad thing about that is that I don't think it would be a "one of a kind" entry. I'm afraid that other people will try it too. (that is, if anyone in Ionia County can actually read, and knows how to use the internet)
IONIA COUNTY REPRESENT!!!
Is there anybody in the contest you don't like? If so, you could make a giant hand flipping the bird out of snow, and then put a big sign next to it, "_________ is #".
potthole Wrote:Is there anybody in the contest you don't like? If so, you could make a giant hand flipping the bird out of snow, and then put a big sign next to it, "_________ is #".

This wouldn't work, because it is an "official" Ionia Co. contest.

... and the fact that the weather didn't cooperate....
boizalynne Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:The only bad thing about that is that I don't think it would be a "one of a kind" entry. I'm afraid that other people will try it too. (that is, if anyone in Ionia County can actually read, and knows how to use the internet)
IONIA COUNTY REPRESENT!!!

Um... yeah, I grew up in Ionia County, and still live there. I'm not too sure about being proud of that.
you could do a snowman, and the a snow dog peeing on the snow man.
Rock Monster Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:IONIA COUNTY REPRESENT!!!

Um... yeah, I grew up in Ionia County, and still live there. I'm not too sure about being proud of that.
I was being ironical....
I was born in Kalamazoo County...
Raised in Van Buren County...
and moved to Ionia county in the year 2002....

I do not have the priviledge to say I have been born and raised here, but I do reside in this lovely area now...