Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Biff and the Crew
You guys have done a fantastic job in the last two days, taking the place from a lawless wasteland that I didn't think would last a week, to a much more organized, enjoyable place on the web.

Forums are a tricky beast. You've got to find that perfect balance between dictatorship and communal living, and not everyone can pull it off. Y'all seem to have done a pretty bang up job. Keep it up!
Well thank you very much, the kind words are very much appreciated. I've probably mentioned it a few times, but I nearly messed myself on Wednesday when I logged on at lunch, only to discover a madhouse in which my mod powers weren't fully activated.
It was funny to listen to the podcast and hear you talking about it. One day it was like you and Biff...then within minutes of them mentioning it, it was in the 40s. Then the 60s...now you're over 900.

MY forum grew pretty quickly, but it's a much smaller community. This is just craziness.
It was a Biff and potthole sausagefest here for like a week!
Thank you for the kind words. Potthole runs a forum of his own and I moderate the largest Detroit Tigers fansite on the net so this isn't our first rodeo.

Our goal is to make this place fun and yet keep it dickhead free too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
hotzester Wrote:It was funny to listen to the podcast and hear you talking about it. One day it was like you and Biff...then within minutes of them mentioning it, it was in the 40s. Then the 60s...now you're over 900.

MY forum grew pretty quickly, but it's a much smaller community. This is just craziness.

Potthole sent me an e-mail on Wednesday about moderating the forum. I didn't know that it was linked on their site or mentioned on the show so I assumed that it was still just the two of us.

I popped in to check on Potthole's moderator status only to discover the anarchy that occurred. My co-worker was just looking at me as I sat there with both hands on my head saying "what have I done?" over and over again.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
yes - great job guys.... the hilariousness that ensued with the Wild West internet forum for the first day was AMAZING.... it so reminded me of the random times the show brings down wiki sites... including their own.... Those are my favorite bits..... I was the one who changed George Clooney's one day....

but thanks for cleaning it up!
Admin Wrote:Thank you for the kind words. Potthole runs a forum of his own and I moderate the largest Detroit Tigers fansite on the net so this isn't our first rodeo.

Great, there goes my street cred. Now everybody knows I'm a nerd.
potthole Wrote:It was a Biff and potthole sausagefest here for like a week!

Just wanted to bump an old thread.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:Our goal is to make this place fun and yet keep it dickhead free too.

Titan ! Wrote:Just wanted to bump an old thread.

Goals are overrated, Biff.
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Our goal is to make this place fun and yet keep it dickhead free too.

Titan ! Wrote:Just wanted to bump an old thread.

Goals are overrated, Biff.

Apparently!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:It was a Biff and potthole sausagefest here for like a week!

Just wanted to bump an old thread.

I don't even want to know why you have been thinking about that post for the past eight months.
Look deep into your heart, you already know the answer
Wowie Groovie !