Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Shopping Sites
Share some of your favorite places to buy stuff

www.thinkgeek.com

www.woot.com
Wowie Groovie !
www.dealnews.com
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Why did I post this in the Wheel of Bad Games ?

BiffHole can you move it please ?

edit: Sorry Howie, I forgot you had the power too
Wowie Groovie !
And, I just found this site...

Seems like it might be fun

www.swoopo.com
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Why did I post this in the Wheel of Bad Games ?

Queenie, Derek, and Dino are moderators as well and as a result can perform such tasks.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
swoopo costs .75 per bid? you have to pay to bid on an item?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Why did I post this in the Wheel of Bad Games ?

Queenie, Derek, and Dino are moderators as well and as a result can perform such tasks.

I knew Queen could do it, but I didn't think she was on, and well Dino and Derek check in what once every other Thursday ?
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:swoopo costs .75 per bid? you have to pay to bid on an item?

The way I understand it, you buy a pack of bids for whatever amount. then as you bid the amount of the item goes up, and time is added to the clock, whoever has the high bid when the time runs out is the winner.

So yes you do have to pay to bid.
Wowie Groovie !
looks like you can buy the big bundles of like 100 for a cheaper rate but you can also pay .75/bid...thats what the 'how it works' said....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i get the tigerdirect.com flyers in my email. pretty good for cheap geeky stuff.
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Queenie, Derek, and Dino are moderators as well and as a result can perform such tasks.

I knew Queen could do it, but I didn't think she was on, and well Dino and Derek check in what once every other Thursday ?

I'm always around Titan. As my sig says....."I'm here working for the people..."

I'm just unable to post 50 times a day.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza