Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Funny Free Beer & Hot wings Show is..
Big Grin The show is the best I have herd in a long time. They make a great teem with Joe included. They make me laugh all morning I wish they were on at least one more hour till 10:00 am. Thank You !! Big Grin ;D
We are on till at least 10 AM. The only reason why you can't hear it is because the Program Director of the radio station you listen on only airs the show till 9AM for some strange reason. You should call and ask the Program Director to please carry the show till 10 AM.

eric
if you live in jersey though that would be difficult because the hawk loves thier "classic rock free flights" or whatever they are called at 9
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I live in the area of St. Cloud, MN and they play the show until 10am. I love the show. I would love to meet the guys. I think they are the funniest out there. I love with Joe does his stunts and Dummber than Zane triva too.
stream live at wgrd.com or another affiliates website
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Glad I live in Grand Rapids, so I don't have to deal with other radio stations and their BS.
Same here WGRD rocks included the perverted JT and his pervert laugh hahaha lol
Personally, since I am rarely out of bed until 8:00 AM, I would much rather have them on from 10:00 AM til 3:00 PM so that I can hear the whole show while I am at my desk at work.

I know I can get the podcast, and I do, but it would be so much nicer to be able to call in from time to time.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
They are by far the funniest show I have ever heard. Keep up the good work guys
could be in the next time zone....explaining the airing until 9 instead of 10. I'm out of St cloud area too so its on til ten. I dont know how far out the stations that recieve this show go. although it SHOULD be national....best morning show out there.