Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spiderman 4
Anyone else just see that they've decided to make another one?

Personally I'm excited, I'm a Spiderman geek. I just find it entertaining that Dunst and McGuire both said "I will not do another, it's getting boring playing the same charector over and over"

and now they're back....I wonder why?

$$$$$$$$$$$$?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I love comic book hero movies, but I'm ashamed to admit I never saw Spider-man 3.

Either way, I'm happy to hear there will be another one. Seems there's some stupid unwritten rule that there can't be a two movie series anymore, or anything more than three. Everything has to be a trilogy nowadays. Making a fourth movie is frowned upon for some reason, like it's beyond the bounds of good taste or something.
Well it often gets to the point where it isn't the original actors/director whatnot. With this it'll still be the same main crew most importantly Director, Raimi. I didn't like 3 so much as there wasn't enough of just one villian...it was too busy. They didn't do Venom (the Holy Grail of Spiderman villians) any justice in regards to fight scenes. When the first movie came out I told my now wife "they could make 8 movies well and still make more" there is just so much story to tell.

I couldn't care if Parker and Jane get married or back together, I want kickass villians and fight scenes. Tongue

Maybe a new costume....Scarlet Spider or something Tongue
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Fistor Wrote:I love comic book hero movies, but I'm ashamed to admit I never saw Spider-man 3.

you didn't miss much.

you guys must be stoked about that Avengers movie in 2012.
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I love comic book hero movies, but I'm ashamed to admit I never saw Spider-man 3.

you didn't miss much.

you guys must be stoked about that Avengers movie in 2012.

I am, but looking at the date reminds me that I will still be a dork at nearly 30 *sad face since Biff deleted it* Sad
Is James Bond a super hero of sorts? How many movies have they done of him, admittedly some better than others. Current one is pretty good though as with Spiderman. Looking forward to both.
Wait......was Spider-man 3 the one with the big assed sand dude?

If so, I did see that one. Sorry to have misled.
I only saw the first one, not even in theaters, and was apparently the only human being not into it.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:I only saw the first one, not even in theaters, and was apparently the only human being not into it.

I boycotted the first one, even though it nearly destroyed me. I'm not a McGuire fan, so I didn't see the first one until it came out on DVD....that $14 that I didn't pay to see it in theatures probably TOTALLY killed their budget.
As far as ANY super Hero moives go, I've got to say that Iron Man was my favorite. I saw it in the theater, and I can't wait until I buy my new TV and BluRay player because I refuse to watch it again until I can see it in that format.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:As far as ANY super Hero moives go, I've got to say that Iron Man was my favorite. I saw it in the theater, and I can't wait until I buy my new TV and BluRay player because I refuse to watch it again until I can see it in that format.

wife wouldn't clear me to see it in theatures....we something shitty instead not sure what...i slept...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:As far as ANY super Hero moives go, I've got to say that Iron Man was my favorite. I saw it in the theater, and I can't wait until I buy my new TV and BluRay player because I refuse to watch it again until I can see it in that format.

wife wouldn't clear me to see it in theatures....we something shitty instead not sure what...i slept...

I'm partial to Audis, and there were plenty of them in the flick. They debuted the new A5 and the R8. I'm not sure if that influenced me or not, but it sure didn't hurt.

....it's one of those movies you watch and feel like a kid again....like you wish you could fly n'stuff.
Torque Wrote:I only saw the first one, not even in theaters, and was apparently the only human being not into it.

Nope, I wasn't either. In fact I don't even remember if I've seen it at all. I never was a fan of comic books and being a fan in my school meant you were either "special" or that you had no friends. I'm not saying that it was right or wrong, just saying is all.

I'll watch the movies. I've seen Batman begins, but I'm not geeked about them. It's much the same with the Lord of the Rings stuff. I watched a couple but I won't buy them. Now I hear all the geeklings going on about The Hobbit coming out. I'm not interested.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:

Nope, I wasn't either. In fact I don't even remember if I've seen it at all. I never was a fan of comic books and being a fan in my school meant you were either "special" or that you had no friends. I'm not saying that it was right or wrong, just saying is all.

I'll watch the movies. I've seen Batman begins, but I'm not geeked about them. It's much the same with the Lord of the Rings stuff. I watched a couple but I won't buy them. Now I hear all the geeklings going on about The Hobbit coming out. I'm not interested.

Batman is DC comics....gay....

I didn't watch either of the new Batman's and I didn't see the new Superman all the way through, my wife watched it while i worked on projects around the house or played on the internet.

it's weird, if it's a Marvel Charector i'm very interested...

Absolutely awesome movie! Robert Downey Jr. did a great job.

Thanks for making me watch it honey!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I really liked the spiderman movies, full of action and funny, corny sometimes, but the newspaper comic strip was sometimes corny, and I never got a chance to read any Spiderman comic books.
I like the Iron-Man movie too Fetus, I'm looking forward to the Avengers movie.
I'm glad they remade the Hulk movie the first one sucked ugly balls.
I really like the new James Bond movies compared to the old ones, his character is a lot closer to the book character in attitude and demeanor. Looking forward to the new one.
I like the new Batman movies A LOT better than the old ones (yes even the first one), he is a darker, more troubled character like in the comic books. When I watch one of the old movies, its like watching the old TV show, I half expect a POW! and BAM! to come on screen.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Now I hear all the geeklings going on about The Hobbit coming out. I'm not interested.

I loved the book. I think I had to read it in school.

WRT Lord of the Rings, that was simply an awesome trilogy. The best I have ever seen. We own it, and will probably buy The Hobbit as well.

myhusbandturnedmeintoageek
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I absolutely loved Ironman. I didn't really know what to expect, and saw it early, before the hype machine beat down my door.

Being an engineer, I loved the scenes where he was inventing the suit and troubleshooting it. Also, Downey Jr was incredible - played the billionaire playboy perfectly. There was a ton more humor in that movie than I had expected. I can't wait to buy it as well.
Queenie Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Now I hear all the geeklings going on about The Hobbit coming out. I'm not interested.

I loved the book. I think I had to read it in school.

WRT Lord of the Rings, that was simply an awesome trilogy. The best I have ever seen. We own it, and will probably buy The Hobbit as well.

myhusbandturnedmeintoageek

did see LotR...any of them. I only watch Harry Potter cause my wife makes me son likes them
Fistor Wrote:I absolutely loved Ironman. I didn't really know what to expect, and saw it early, before the hype machine beat down my door.

Being an engineer, I loved the scenes where he was inventing the suit and troubleshooting it. Also, Downey Jr was incredible - played the billionaire playboy perfectly. There was a ton more humor in that movie than I had expected. I can't wait to buy it as well.

that settles it, i'm renting it
Fistor Wrote:I absolutely loved Ironman. I didn't really know what to expect, and saw it early, before the hype machine beat down my door.

that settles it, i'm renting it

Also, Batman Begins was just as good.
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:that settles it, i'm renting it

I watched part of it...it's been on HBO or Skinemax a lot lately...maybe i'll sit and watch one night...

I do want to see Dark Knight though...I think the hype got me but I like Ledger is most movies (no Brokeback jokes, I didn't see it)
Fistor Wrote:Also, Batman Begins was just as good.

I watched part of it...it's been on HBO or Skinemax a lot lately...maybe i'll sit and watch one night...

I do want to see Dark Knight though...I think the hype got me but I like Ledger is most movies (no Brokeback jokes, I didn't see it)

It's probably just been on HBO. I haven't seen it on Cinemax at all, because if I had, you can bet your Effing bippy I'd be all over that shit.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:(no Brokeback jokes, I didn't see it)

Howie went to go see it, but was preoccupied with giving mouth party during it instead.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:that settles it, i'm renting it

I wasn't impressed by the two latest batman movies.... too much talking.
sunshyne Wrote:I like the Iron-Man movie too Fetus, I'm looking forward to the Avengers movie.

I've got to change my name..... being referred to as fetus just sounds wrong..... ???
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I like the Iron-Man movie too Fetus, I'm looking forward to the Avengers movie.

I've got to change my name..... being referred to as fetus just sounds wrong..... ???

What if we were to call you F-face instead?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Is the new Hulk worth seeing? Last one really sucked.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Also, Batman Begins was just as good.

I wasn't impressed by the two latest batman movies.... too much talking.

Too much talking?!? Did you watch the other Batman movies with Keaton, Kilmer, and Clooney? The latest Batman movies finally put action in the Batman franchise.

Ironman was awesome!!! Downey Jr. played the role perfectly. The casting was excellent. I'm a little disappointed to hear that Howard won't be returning for the sequel (replaced by Cheadle).
motorboatking Wrote:Is the new Hulk worth seeing? Last one really sucked.

I'm glad they remade the Hulk movie the first one sucked ugly balls. <~~~~~~ I said that in my earlier post.

Yes you should go see it, if for no other reason but to make you forget the awful first movie.