Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can Joe do? - UN Breakfast (6/25/08)
That makes my stomach queasy just thinking about it.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
He should get no Joe bucks for a month. He didn't even try and eat a small worm.

FAT JOE WOULD HAVE DONE IT. I WANT FAT JOE BACK!
when he finally started chewing, did anybody else see a resemblance to the "peewee's big adventure" mr. t cereal breakfast scene?
Gosh after watching the video, I can't believe he even agreed to do that stunt. I mean I don't like bugs and stuff, but I'm not scared to pick one up. And no, I would eat one either, but I sure as hell wouldn't agree to do a stunt involving that. Did you see him for the first 2 minutes of the video, he's trying to keep from heavin . . . and just sweating up a storm.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
where the hell is part 2, is there a part 2? why did they lable it part 1 if there is no part 2...Howie is getting distressed!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"