Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pop Evil
Have any of you seen them live? Did you like them? (For you outsiders it
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
they blow
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:they blow

You haven
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Never seen em live (Philly is kina far from GR), I heard the ads for them when the bootleg was going on through GRD and decided to visit their myspace and check out thier music. They have a good sound, I can see them going places. I like 100 in a 55, the other stuff i heard on there was pretty good too, probably with the exception of like 1.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I like their stuff prior to it getting overplayed by GRD.
their first official single, "hero" is fricken sweet. the rest of the new album is great too!
potthole Wrote:I like their stuff prior to it getting overplayed by GRD.

Agreed, WAY overplayed
They are overplayed, but it's nice to see a G.R. rock band actually making it. They are talented and deserve the praise. I'll be at there show in August at the Intersection. Can't wait.
Maybe my memory is just fuzzy, but I can't seem to remember Papa Vegas or 19 Wheels getting overplayed so much back when they were respectively reaching the peak of their popularity.
I saw them at the Tulip Festival in Holland. Agreed that their music is way overplayed, but the music itself is pretty awesome.
potthole Wrote:Maybe my memory is just fuzzy, but I can't seem to remember Papa Vegas or 19 Wheels getting overplayed so much back when they were respectively reaching the peak of their popularity.
they were overplayed, but now that both bands have gone the way of the dodo(although I'm not certain that Papa Vegas is actually gone), GRD had to find a new local band to champion in short order, and i think they've made a good choice