Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Validation
My husband has said this to me many times. Wow......never thought I would have to concede to him on his thoughts. We talked about this last night......He does have a point. Jamie Lynn Spears isn't really that interesting.
We all knew that.
My husband went off on that tangent because I had an OK magazine on the coffee table and he saw her on it.
All these dumbass magazines that take pictures of non-relevant celebs at K-Mart or walking down the sidewalk are irritating, but not as much as the ones that pay millions for effing baby pictures. Hot Wings hit it right on the head with these 2 WHWT. And the people that are interested in this pictorials are probably short-bus riding window-lickers. It is kind of sad that most people are interested more in Jamie Lynn's romp through the cereal aisle instead of world issues.

/end rant
lokizilla Wrote:My husband has said this to me many times. Wow......never thought I would have to concede to him on his thoughts. We talked about this last night......He does have a point. Jamie Lynn Spears isn't really that interesting.

Really ?

[Image: captainobvious.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !