Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ozone Action Day?
Does anyone actually alter their plans to cater to Ozone Action Day? I don't. I drive my thirsty V-8 just as I would on a normal day, and I'll probabally mow my lawn today too.
i won't mow the lawn as it's to gd hot but as I live way out in the country carpooling is out of the question
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I burn tires to make a huge cloud that blocks out the sun
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I'm gonna take out my V10 Dodge Ram out to the local state forest, do some clear cutting with my 6 cylinder chainsaw, stop at McDonalds on the way home, chuck the garbage out the window near the local park and burn the wood in a big bonfire all day long. I am living proof that humans do NOT cause global warming.
Can I attend the bonfire? I have extra tires!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Can I attend the bonfire? I have extra tires!

I want to go to. I drive right by your place, but I don't want to be seen in the same car as you though Doc. Want to race instead?
I want to come but it's too hot...will it be terribly anti-social of me to sit in my truck with the ac running?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
No silly! Im taking a generator and some huge industrial fans!
I've got some old 2-stroke fuel and drain oil from my trucks that we can use to get the tires burning.....

should we stack the tires on top of the matress or under?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I've got some old 2-stroke fuel and drain oil from my trucks that we can use to get the tires burning.....

Don't ask me, you are the fireman. I'm just a geek. I was going to burn chemicals that have gone bad at work. If the wind blows right the smoke should be able to stun small woodland creatures.
Zee Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I've got some old 2-stroke fuel and drain oil from my trucks that we can use to get the tires burning.....

Don't ask me, you are the fireman. I'm just a geek. I was going to burn chemicals that have gone bad at work. If the wind blows right the smoke should be able to stun small woodland creatures.

This thread has turned into everything i'm supposed to be against

proper disposal of chemicals, tires, household waste, fuel conservation and then fire control
I'm wondering why Rush didn't post anything in return. I was being serious when I said I would do all those things. Thanks for coming to my bonfire Howie, Doc, and Zee. Great times.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Don't ask me, you are the fireman. I'm just a geek. I was going to burn chemicals that have gone bad at work. If the wind blows right the smoke should be able to stun small woodland creatures.

This thread has turned into everything i'm supposed to be against

proper disposal of chemicals, tires, household waste, fuel conservation and then fire control

You are supposed to be against proper disposal of chemicals, tires, household waste, fuel conservation and then fire control?

:Smile
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
wingospagettio Wrote:I'm wondering why Rush didn't post anything in return. I was being serious when I said I would do all those things. Thanks for coming to my bonfire Howie, Doc, and Zee. Great times.

sorry, turned out to be a busy day at work.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:This thread has turned into everything i'm supposed to be against

You are supposed to be against proper disposal of chemicals, tires, household waste, fuel conservation and then fire control?

no the later portion of my post is what i'm supposed to be for...my mistake...i'm a conseravtionist by day (do not read enviromentalist or greeny)
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:You are supposed to be against proper disposal of chemicals, tires, household waste, fuel conservation and then fire control?

no the later portion of my post is what i'm supposed to be for...my mistake...i'm a conseravtionist by day (do not read enviromentalist or greeny)

Thank you for clarifying... if you do not have a disclaimer in your signuture... for example:

"**WARNING** not all spelling will be proper, not all grammar will be correct. If there is a problem just add to my collection of bad writing tickets."

Then everything you type must be error free... because it wasn't clear what you were really trying to say.
The AC wasn't working as well as I wanted... so I fixed it on ozone action day.

[Image: untitled9.jpg]
Nice Zee, Here is my everyday commuter
[Image: truck4.jpg]

I needed something roomier
kaboobie92 Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:I'm wondering why Rush didn't post anything in return. I was being serious when I said I would do all those things. Thanks for coming to my bonfire Howie, Doc, and Zee. Great times.

sorry, turned out to be a busy day at work.
Busy day at work? You had time to change your name didn't you? Speaking of which I notice that Poopie's med license was revoked, Howie is the Intern of Pron and Zee has a 25% warning level. What the EFF happened today?
wingospagettio Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:sorry, turned out to be a busy day at work.
Busy day at work? You had time to change your name didn't you? Speaking of which I notice that Poopie's med license was revoked, Howie is the Intern of Pron and Zee has a 25% warning level. What the EFF happened today?

It