Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Zane ?
I woke up late, where's Zane ?

Wait, is he at Cowboy Gay Camp ?
Wowie Groovie !
His Jim had to go to the ER last night. They said he's OK, but didn't give any details
Titan ! Wrote:I woke up late, where's Zane ?

Wait, is he at Cowboy Gay Camp ?

Yes,
Hot wings had such a great time, Zane knew he had to go before the next Brokeback mountain movie came out.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I started listening to the show at 9, and didn't notice Zane was gone until almost 10, I do hope his kid is okay though.
Wowie Groovie !
I think they said they'll let Zane go into detail about it on Tuesday, when he's back. From the brief description they gave, it sounded like his son got hurt while camping. They did make it clear, however, that it looks like Zane's son is doing well now.
Did they go into detail at all today? I couldn't listen.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Did they go into detail at all today? I couldn't listen.

All I heard was that Jim(Zane's son) pinched his index finger, left hand, passed the first knuckle. Pretty bad, but they saved the finger. I did not hear how it happened. Anybody else?

The best part was Zane calling 911 and telling the cops he was doing 95, but it was OK...
jus' P Wrote:The best part was Zane calling 911 and telling the cops he was doing 95, but it was OK...

He is such a doof!!

[drop]i'm stupid[/drop]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
jus' P Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Did they go into detail at all today? I couldn't listen.

All I heard was that Jim(Zane's son) pinched his index finger, left hand, passed the first knuckle. Pretty bad, but they saved the finger. I did not hear how it happened. Anybody else?

The best part was Zane calling 911 and telling the cops he was doing 95, but it was OK...

I didn't realize that Zane's scooter went 95....
hobbes Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:All I heard was that Jim(Zane's son) pinched his index finger, left hand, passed the first knuckle. Pretty bad, but they saved the finger. I did not hear how it happened. Anybody else?

+1 for being funny. But they mentioned he was in his 07 Honda Accord.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
hobbes Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:All I heard was that Jim(Zane's son) pinched his index finger, left hand, passed the first knuckle. Pretty bad, but they saved the finger. I did not hear how it happened. Anybody else?

He was getting towed by his wife's minivan!