Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tree Huggers
I think the trees wanted to be put out of their misery with all that wailing around.
That ranked right up down there with the Little Marky. :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Definately. But with out stupid tree huggers, there wouldn't be much to laugh at. Wonder how much happy pills they took before going there.......
Damn dirty hippies!
That's what she said.
Where's my mace? Oh, that's a different thread.
I think the woman should be tied to a tree for 7 days, while people people make her home, as eco friendly with nature as possible....tear it down.
airhornahole Wrote:Where's my mace? Oh, that's a different thread.

Exalt!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Plungee and I turned the s down . . . that was so effin annoying. There are some segments they can play a few times over and over, but that one was just ridiculous.
Yeah, it was pretty bad. My four cats started running around the house trying to hide, every time they played it.
I just watched 40 seconds of that (all that was required). I instantly was hoping a tree would fall and crush though effin' idiots.

If a moron cries in the woods, does anyone care?
airhornahole Wrote:I just watched 40 seconds of that (all that was required). I instantly was hoping a tree would fall and crush though effin' idiots.

Nah, the wild animals come out and eat the moron.....The sound of the weak and not worthy to live species....that's how it works in the wild.
I'm all for trees, especially being they convert Co2 into oxygen for us to breathe....but some people just go to far and need to be smacked around a bit.
airhornahole Wrote:I just watched 40 seconds of that (all that was required). I instantly was hoping a tree would fall and crush though effin' idiots.

+1 ;D