Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Segment do you least like?
Sportier Than Thou would be ok if there was actually a challenge. WHWT can be cut down to air just one time per day.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
I love Sports Trivia, but El Matador is just way too good. They also need to do something else to try to weed out the f-ing window lickers that always end up playing this game. The game would be way more entertaining if the contestants actually made educated guesses. You can't get rid of this segment though, the show wouldnt be the same without Joe yelling "El Matador" every week. I still laugh every time.
Name that tune is fun and all to listen too, but it's just too long. I know they are giving ipods away or whatever, but meh...
Sportier than though is ok. It's just that FB is too good.
Dumber than Zane is good too. "Is the moon a planet or the moom the moon?"~Pure win.
I like what Hotwings thinks.
all these segments are some of my favorites. i love every game they play even the first words challenge but they played too early and only idiots got on because i live on the east coast and i didnt wake up that early i couldnt play but i was waiting for school to get out to stay up all night come home and listen and hopefully play. i was bummed when they got rid of it.
If you cant kill NTT can you atleast cut it down to just one segment ?
Wowie Groovie !
daredevil1 Wrote:Sportier Than Thou would be ok if there was actually a challenge. WHWT can be cut down to air just one time per day.

Not to start a fight, but what is it about airing a 2 minute clip twice each day that just kills the soul. I get up and start getting ready at 6:00 am, I don't get to listen at that time, so I get to hear it at 8:00 am. I don't think it is half as annoying at them playing some stupid sound bite over and over and over again.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
WHWT has to stay, i will plan my breaks at work so i can catch that bit. its my favorite.
Please end Sportier than thou. I know lots of people are into sports or care, but some of us don't! I usually zone out while listening and concentrate on my job cleaning at work and forget i'm listening until I hear "We'll take a break."
WHWT is the best segment on the show, how did that get so many votes??
Well now, that's the way to revive a dead thread.
Wowie Groovie !
I like all of these segments, and I'm not just trying to be nice. The great thing about the games is that you can play along. I don't know anything about sports, and I still like Sportier than Thou.

As for WHWT, I like that segment too, but I think I liked it better when he read it live at 9:00 Eastern. It weakened the reaction, but it increased the chances of failure. Plus, sometimes FB and EZ would throw in sideways insults/comments.
Titan ! Wrote:Well now, that's the way to revive a dead thread.

It was the proper thing to do. Instead of starting a new thread about something that was already discussed, they found the old thread and added their thoughts.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Sounds of the game is DUMB as hell. I hate it
sounds of the game.