Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Many Replays?
Before I get attacked, I'm not making this thread to agree with today's callers.

For the most part, they replay the funniest segments. It makes sense to hear Joe's stunt twice and usually the segments I laugh at the most are the ones that get played twice.

My only issue (which the first caller could have put forth better if she wasn't being such a dumb bitch) was getting rid of the games. There are so many segments each day where the guys can plug in whatever they want. So why can't the replays take up one or two of those segments instead of having to bump the games?

The game I miss the most is Uncanny Impressions. That thing almost always produced hilarity. I've listened to Joe's PeeWee Herman impression a ton of times and it never gets any less funny.

Maybe if games are cut down to only Monday, Wednesday and Friday they could switch them up? Does Wednesday always have to be Paired with an Idiot? Maybe alternate it every other week with Uncanny Impressions.

Some games do deserve to die. Kazoo Time and Match Game were each funny once; maybe twice. Their deaths were swift and just.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
its the natural evolution of the show for things to be killed and other things added. most ppl dont remember that there never used to be a "i cant wait to talk about blank" segment. their justification for it was to connect with listeners who had something interesting to talk about. and the callers who brought up something boring got abused by the guys, which is funny anyways.
When the time comes when we stumble on to new games we like, we'll add them in. We just didn't want to be slave to doing one's that we weren't enthused about just because the clock said we had to do them.

Thanks for the good words and for listening!
Not what I wanted to hear but I appreciate you taking the time to respond, FB.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I just wish they still had 21 songs on name that tune.

so sad ... been a lot of good parts of the show that I miss, but they always add stuff that is equally funny and new.