Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grandpa (Abe) Simpson crazy story of the week!
from "Lisa Vs Malibu Stacey"

I leave [as inheritance] these: a box of mint-condition 1918 liberty-head silver dollars. You see, back in those days, rich men would ride around in Zeppelins, dropping coins on people, and one day I seen J. D. Rockefeller flying by. So I run of the house with a big washtub and
my favorite

Three wars back we called Sauerkraut "liberty cabbage" and we called liberty cabbage "super slaw" and back then a suitcase was known as a "Swedish lunch box." Of course, nobody knew that but me. Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Sorry, I'm a little late this week, but better late than never.

For this week, not so much a crazy story, but a crazy rant - enjoy!

from "Lisa Vs Malibu Stacey"

... Eh, why didn't you get something useful, like storm windows, or a nice pipe organ? I'm thirsty! Ew, what smells like mustard? There're sure a lot of ugly people in your neighborhood. Oh! Look at that one. Ow, my glaucoma just got worse. The president isn
My Personal Favorite!

from "Last Exit to Springfield"

We can
from "Homer & Apu"

Ah, there's an interesting story behind this nickel. In 1957, I remember it was, I got up in the morning and made myself a piece of toast. I set the toaster to three - medium brown...
Good stuff here. I always liked..."Comas!?! I go in and out of.......French toast please"
from "Lady Bouvier's Lover"

(over credits) I first took a fancy to Mrs. Bouvier because her raspy voice reminded me of my old Victrola. Oh, it was a fine machine with a vulcanized rubber listening tube which you crammed in your ear. The tube would go in easier with some sort of lubricant like linseed oil or Dr. ... [interrupted by "SHH!" from Gracie logo.]
[Image: hibyeya6.gif]