Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OJ Simpson
At least 15 years for the SOB!!

http://www.cnn.com/
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
who cares
Wish it was more but at least it's something. Reminds me of when a ref in a football game makes a bad call and they know it, so you know their thinking, "It's alright. I'll make it up in the 4th quarter." This was our judicial system trying to fix their bad call.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
medicron Wrote:who cares

Today the role of Titan will be played by medicron...

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have taken the time to post. I don't think you've quite alienated yourself from the whole message board yet. Try harder.

PLEASE take the time to come up with a thought out original insult
jus' P Wrote:
medicron Wrote:who cares

Today the role of Titan will be played by medicron...

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have taken the time to post. I don't think you've quite alienated yourself from the whole message board yet. Try harder.

hey grumpy, why does it matter if he gets 15 years or 15 min. do you really think that he will do any real hard time, come on. he is going to have comforts just like he has now. :'(
and by the way who the hell is Titan
there is no "easy" time. I don't care how minimal security or Hollywood prison he goes to. Having to be accounted for 24/7 SUCKS the big one.
o, i would agree. this sentence is about justice for the murders not for the crime that he was just conficted for. If are judicial process becomes that clouded by personal feelings. whats next.
as much as i hate the fact that he got off. You cannot try a person for a crime that he already has been found inocent of. thats the law
medicron Wrote:and by the way who the hell is Titan
Go to the member icon at the top of the page and look him up. Bring a notepad with you and take notes.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
titan is need for a hug from his mommy. he has serious issues. psych
medicron Wrote:o, i would agree. this sentence is about justice for the murders not for the crime that he was just conficted for. If are judicial process becomes that clouded by personal feelings. whats next.
as much as i hate the fact that he got off. You cannot try a person for a crime that he already has been found inocent of. thats the law

Do they teach grammar and spelling at wambulance driving law school?

Justice has nothing to do with law...
He did the crime. Pay the time...the time frame can be put to the fact of: Just because he is a celebrity, he does the time, to teach the average not to do it. First time he didn't fit the glove this time they have video of it, don't forget the witnesses, and you have time in jail. Justice at it's best.
medicron Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Today the role of Titan will be played by medicron...

I bet he misses his golf though!

hey grumpy, why does it matter if he gets 15 years or 15 min. do you really think that he will do any real hard time, come on. he is going to have comforts just like he has now. :'(
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Plump....was there a statement that was suppose to go with that or is it an agreement to what was written.....no text from you in it!
I think 15 years for armed robbery and kidnapping is an appropriate sentence. I hope he frigging dies in there.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
jus' P Wrote:there is no "easy" time. I don't care how minimal security or Hollywood prison he goes to. Having to be accounted for 24/7 SUCKS the big one.

OJ is a big name. He'll be a target because of the accolades which will follow the person who "gets" him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:there is no "easy" time. I don't care how minimal security or Hollywood prison he goes to. Having to be accounted for 24/7 SUCKS the big one.

OJ is a big name. He'll be a target because of the accolades which will follow the person who "gets" him.

You are right. Besides there are going to also be the people that are mad him for the first trial and having to watch the "high speed" chase.
medicron Wrote:You cannot try a person for a crime that he already has been found inocent of. thats the law

They teach you law at driving school too?
potthole Wrote:
medicron Wrote:You cannot try a person for a crime that he already has been found inocent of. thats the law

They teach you law at driving school too?
Maybe Ron is the lawyer off of Arrested Development. "They can't convict a husband and wife of the same crime." Wink
with getting away with murder. he must have thought a little robbery and kidnapping would just be a cake walk.
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
imatoolhed Wrote:with getting away with murder. he must have thought a little robbery and kidnapping would just be a cake walk.

Thing is the first event wasn't recorded and there were no witnesses. This time it was recorded and there were....no glove defense can beat seeing him in action.
[Image: OJchristmascard.jpg]
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?