Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mrs. Nipple is the best
This is one of my favorite interviews ever!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
ha Joe's 'WHAT!' at the end is great
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
A great great interview and I laughed all over again. Good stuff!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
HW 'yah those guys can be a bunch of boobs'
I like the interview with the lady who fell on a knife.
"He's dead..." Heh. I used to telemarket. I hated calling and asking for people who had died..."Mrs. So-and-so is no longer with us." :-(
cassierae Wrote:"He's dead..." Heh. I used to telemarket. I hated calling and asking for people who had died..."Mrs. So-and-so is no longer with us." :-(

I do that just to mess with the callers....He died....yah I'm just here cleaning up the mess Undecided
I hadn't heard that interview before. It was hilarious!!

Christian radio . . . she was on to them quick like a cat!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
this was also the first time i heard this interview. I was laughing so damn hard, all my co-workers were looking at me like im a retard!