Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of the show ?
Cmon, there's a few vids out there, we want more !
Wowie Groovie !
I want more show videos too. I loved the one where free beer was singing, the Joe stunts are always fun to watch. I've always wanted to sit in on the studio and just watch them do the show...so that would fulfill that desire.

I'd like to be able to see all their facial expressions. I bet there is some eye-rolling and non-verbal communication that we would find hilarious but don't get to experience on the radio.

It's time for FB&HW TV! I'd even consider paying for it.
sluttynurse Wrote:I want more show videos too. I loved the one where free beer was singing, the Joe stunts are always fun to watch. I've always wanted to sit in on the studio and just watch them do the show...so that would fulfill that desire.

I'd like to be able to see all their facial expressions. I bet there is some eye-rolling and non-verbal communication that we would find hilarious but don't get to experience on the radio.

Silly nurse. Don't you know ? Slutty Nurses don't have to pay.
Wowie Groovie !
we must be talking like what Stern did for a while on E...just the radio show but televised...

I would tivo the S out of FB&HW!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan ! Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I want more show videos too. I loved the one where free beer was singing, the Joe stunts are always fun to watch. I've always wanted to sit in on the studio and just watch them do the show...so that would fulfill that desire.

Silly nurse. Don't you know ? Slutty Nurses don't have to pay.

Thanks for letting me know this. I was planning on paying with favors anyways. Wink
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Silly nurse. Don't you know ? Slutty Nurses don't have to pay.

Thanks for letting me know this. I was planning on paying with favors anyways. Wink

Please note:
"The views and opinions of Titan expressed in this post are not necessarily those of the forum or its members."
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Silly nurse. Don't you know ? Slutty Nurses don't have to pay.

+1 ! ~bing~
Wowie Groovie !
dino Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Thanks for letting me know this. I was planning on paying with favors anyways. Wink

Please note:
"The views and opinions of Titan expressed in this post are not necessarily those of the forum or its members."

Perhaps not, but can't argue against the idea that the world is a much easier place to live in when you're pretty.
Wowie Groovie !
they should add the clips they record of the in studio stuff now as video podcasts that go with the normal podcast subscription. Sure they wouldn't be there every day but it would definitely be a sweet little addition to the podcast.
providencecrow Wrote:they should add the clips they record of the in studio stuff now as video podcasts that go with the normal podcast subscription. Sure they wouldn't be there every day but it would definitely be a sweet little addition to the podcast.

I exalted you, not for this particular post, but it seems to me that I owe you a +1 for a previous post somewhere along the line.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I exalted you, not for this particular post, but it seems to me that I owe you a +1 for a previous post somewhere along the line.

What, you're saying i didnt have a good idea there? Damnit, back to the drawing board
providencecrow Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I exalted you, not for this particular post, but it seems to me that I owe you a +1 for a previous post somewhere along the line.

What, you're saying i didnt have a good idea there? Damnit, back to the drawing board

Sorry Bro, but in my current state of innebreation your post makes almost 99.9% no sense to me. Maybe tomorrow when the world is not spinning.
Wowie Groovie !