Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since when does a bank look like a gas station?
I emailed the link to the show last night about the camper knocking down the roof over the ATM drive through before they saw it on the Today show today. Email subject line "Crazy ATM accident video - roof falls on truck" They should pay attention to their email better because I included the whole news story and they would've know that the guy and his son were unhurt. If you watch the video you can tell that it only fell on the outer edge of the truck because the camper is wider than the truck. Here is the link to the story, video included.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wf...9f343.html
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
it's a fancy new gas station with those new mini gas pumps and stone columns
Yeah, YouTube said
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
daredevil1 Wrote:IThey should pay attention to their email better because I included the whole news story and they would've know that the guy and his son were unhurt.

{Red Foxx drop} Nobody cares {/drop}
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Yeah, YouTube said
fullcollapse9 Wrote:it's a fancy new gas station with those new mini gas pumps and stone columns

That made me giggle ;D
It's just a Effing video. And know it is a little hard to tell, if you watch closely, you see it clips the edge of the truck really damn good