Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude Shadoway
I would really like to know the story behind Eric Zane as Dude Shadoway. The site that you link to through FBHW.com is DudeShadoway.com/real whereas the site DudeShadoway.com is some barebones website with a pudgy middle-aged man on it yet both are Power Stereo FM. Also, what the hell happened to the interviews on DudeShadoway.com/real? I particularly enjoyed the Carson Daly and Dita VonTeese ones. Did someone threaten to sue you guys? I would love to see them put back up and some new ones made. This persona was one of my favorite aspects of the show and I'd like to know where he's been. As you may have gathered I'm no longer in an area where I can listen to the show and my commute is so short (via train) I'd never get a chance to take full advantage of a podcast and as such I have no idea if this subject has come up in the last couple years. Please, anyone, enlighten me.
We've got at least two other threads which are basically about the same subject.

Again, I will make the plea. When creating a new topic, please use the forum's search function, to help make sure there isn't already a topic which exists.