Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wierd Al.
Proud to say it. I'm a huge Wierd Al fan.
Wowie Groovie !
Me too. I've seen him live twice and he puts on a fantastic show. It's a must see.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I like weird Al when we're listening to someone elses CD...i don't think I'll ever buy one of his albums
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The first concert I ever went to was a Wierd Al concert. It was awesome.
Admin Wrote:Me too. I've seen him live twice and he puts on a fantastic show. It's a must see.

I've only seen him once, but good lord, he does put on quite a show.
Wowie Groovie !
Oh my god. He's on the show.

I think I just had an orgasm.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Oh my god. He's on the show.

they've been talking about it all morning :Smile
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Oh my god. He's on the show.

they've been talking about it all morning :Smile

Well, I just started listening at 8:30 so I missed everything before that. :Smile
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:they've been talking about it all morning :Smile

Well, I just started listening at 8:30 so I imssed everything before that. :Smile

well get up earlier :Smile :Smile :Smile
Admin Wrote:Me too. I've seen him live twice and he puts on a fantastic show. It's a must see.

I've always wanted to see one but I wasn't sure how good he could pull it off
Derek Wrote:

It's really good. I went into it rather apprehensively as I won the tickets. I had such a great time that I looked forward to seeing him again and paid for tickets the next time he came around.

If you get the chance go see him live.

That said, am I alone in thinking that they should have taken listener calls for Al?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Derek Wrote:

It's epic. The crazy energy he brings is amazing.
Wowie Groovie !
I have never enjoyed anyone from that genre of music
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I have never enjoyed anyone from that genre of music
[quote="dingdongyo"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I have never enjoyed anyone from that genre of music
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
He's pretty clever and seems like a great guy, but not my style of comedy either.
For those of you that enjoy Weird Al, theres a guy on youtube that does some pretty good parodies as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesatWar

My favorites are Blame Halo 3 and Popstar
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I remember back in the 80's when he was just really getting started good, my friends and I would try, without success I might add, to take a song and make it into a Weird Al song. I think it's kinda neat how the original songwriters/singers of the songs he made parodies out of actually liked it when he did so.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
One of the Nirvana fellas said that they knew they'd made it when Weird Al made "Smells Like Nirvana".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ooh, my bad - sorry I started a new thread on this topic, Biff. I did a quick search for "weird" to see if there was already a thread . . . and this one didn't come up because it was spelled "wierd" in this one.

Anyway, here are my 2 cents I wanted to input:

If you have never seen Weird Al live in concert, I highly recommend you adding it to the list of things to do before you die (and this is coming from someone who likes to go to metal shows!) It is without a doubt the most ENTERTAINING 2 hrs and 15 mins you will ever experience. He is an incredible performer, and in between songs you will be amused by hilarious video clips and fake interviews. Also, he has had the same band members throughout his career, and they are probably one of the most underrated bands out there.

I saw him in Louisville, KY a couple of weeks ago, and will be seeing him tomorrow night in Knoxville, TN! Good times!!!
toki Wrote:Ooh, my bad - sorry I started a new thread on this topic, Biff. I did a quick search for "weird" to see if there was already a thread . . . and this one didn't come up because it was spelled "wierd" in this one.

If you have never seen Weird Al live in concert, I highly recommend you adding it to the list of things to do before you die (and this is coming from someone who likes to go to metal shows!) It is without a doubt the most ENTERTAINING 2 hrs and 15 mins you will ever experience. He is an incredible performer, and in between songs you will be amused by hilarious video clips and fake interviews. Also, he has had the same band members throughout his career, and they are probably one of the most underrated bands out there.

I saw him in Louisville, KY a couple of weeks ago, and will be seeing him tomorrow night in Knoxville, TN! Good times!!!

Did I spell wierd wrong ? Damn, now I gotta look it up.....

Awww for F sake. I suck. W E I R D . I would go back and fix it, but it's too late. At least I didn't spell "Al" wrong.

Anyway, yeah his shows are serious entertainment, video screens, multiple costume changes, when I saw him someone came on stage dressed as Santa, and All pulled out a gun and shot him.

Oh and just because I have it... here's a link to his site:

http://www.weirdal.com/
Wowie Groovie !
Isn't it weird that "weird" violates the "i before e" rule?

*groan*

I need to smite myself for that one.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Isn't it weird that "weird" violates the "i before e" rule?

*groan*

I don't think that can really be called a rule, there's just too many instances where it gets violated.

I was trying to come up with something cute, like I before E excpet after W and before R, but everything I came up with just sounded stupid.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:Isn't it weird that "weird" violates the "i before e" rule?

*groan*

And I almost always start out spelling it wrong for that very reason, only to correct myself before final copy. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:
toki Wrote:Ooh, my bad - sorry I started a new thread on this topic, Biff. I did a quick search for "weird" to see if there was already a thread . . . and this one didn't come up because it was spelled "wierd" in this one.

Did I spell wierd wrong ? Damn, now I gotta look it up.....

Awww for F sake. I suck. W E I R D . I would go back and fix it, but it's too late. At least I didn't spell "Al" wrong.

Anyway, yeah his shows are serious entertainment, video screens, multiple costume changes, when I saw him someone came on stage dressed as Santa, and All pulled out a gun and shot him.

Looks like the spelling police has committed a violation of his own standards. Here, instead of writing you out a new ticket I'll just give you one of mine...

And toki, love the avatar, Dethkolk rocks.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Did I spell wierd wrong ? Damn, now I gotta look it up.....

Looks like the spelling police has committed a violation of his own standards. Here, instead of writing you out a new ticket I'll just give you one of mine...

And toki, love the avatar, Dethkolk rocks.

And, I think I'll just go ahead and hand it right back to you. ;D
Wowie Groovie !
na, i gots me plentys of them thier things...

that plus i only accept new ones.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Titan ! Wrote:Proud to say it. I'm a huge Wierd Al fan.
GOD
my husband LOVES weird all...

I just don't get the humor...
I think he's awesome.. I saw him at the Genesee theatre in Waukegan, IL right after I moved to Kenosha. One of my good pals was one of the cheerleader girls for Smells like Nirvana.... Big Grin