Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is kaboobie?
I hear kaboobie everyday and have no idea what it means or why they say it...please enlighten me
I think it was on Zanes show before he was matched up with FB and HW. When a bit was going south and getting crappy a listner would call and say 'Kaboobie' and then they would know to move on. It's basically a greeting now.

That said:

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=345
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Wow, this happen a while back (years) "Kaboobie" came about during a bit involving one of those email spammers. Zane was able to get one on the phone live! It was so F'ing funny. The guys acted like they wanted to "do the deal". Feer Beer played Zane's lawyer. Maybe one of the guys could pull the segment and play it for everyone.
Kaboobie is a code word for all people that know they are hybrids between aliens and humans. It's used all the time on Coast to Coast AM and now FBHW picked it up after learning of there extraterrestrial genes. Notice how not all callers use Kaboobie as a greeting, only hybrids.