Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on Grape Lady
I was at a supermarket not long ago right outside Albany waiting for my friend to get off work (she worked at the supermarket.) I hung around the front of the store when my friend speed walked up to me. She asked me to come with her and we went to the fruit and vegetable section. We stopped about 15 feet from woman and she asked "Isn't that the grape lady?" It was! How exciting, everyone's favorite window licker was only 15 feet away (and about 15 feet from grapes ironically.) My friend and I approached her and she asked "Aren't you the grape lady?" The woman, without making eye contact, laughed nervously as if she was both pissed and embarrassed before rolling her cart away from us. Apparently she hasn't grown into her new identity.
That's awesome.
i'd have thrown a handful of grapes at her feet and then stared blankly
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'd have thrown a handful of grapes at her feet and then stared blankly

That's Gold Jerry!!!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'd have thrown a handful of grapes at her feet and then stared blankly

That is until you started making the seal noise.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

That is until you started making the seal noise.

seal noise?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:That is until you started making the seal noise.

seal noise?

Her cries of agony don't sound like a seal to you?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
No
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:seal noise?

Her cries of agony don't sound like a seal to you?

no
That's because you're dueling idiots.

Before you get your panties in a bunch......I'm kidding........I think
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:That's because you're dueling idiots.

ahh ha ha ha...nice quote...i'm stealing that and doing it from now on
Admin Wrote:That's because you're dueling idiots.

Now that's GOLD!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

My friend was still in her work attire and she was thinking of going up and telling her that there were a sale on grapes today, but then she thought she might lose her job if she did.