Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change one word
It's simple, you change one word in the sentence before you. No new sentences, just changing one word.

So when I stuck my hand in the hole it came out all sticky and then I saw the bee's.
So when I stuck my hand in the hole it came out all sticky and then I saw the crabs.
So when she stuck my hand in the hole it came out all sticky and then I saw the crabs.
So when she stuck my hand in her hole it came out all sticky and then I saw the crabs.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
So when she stuck my hand in her tracheotomy it came out all sticky and then I saw the crabs.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all sticky and then I saw the crabs.
So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all stinky and then I saw the crabs.
So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all stinky and then I saw the aids.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all stinky and then we saw the aids.
So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all stinky and then we shared the aids.
So when she stuck my fist in her tracheotomy it came out all psychadelic and then we shared the aids.
So when she stuck my fist in her sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then we shared the aids.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So when she stuck my fist in her sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then we shared Biff's aids.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
So when she stuck Titan's fist in her sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then we shared Biff's aids.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
So when she stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then we shared Biff's aids.
So when she stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then they shared Biff's aids.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:So when she stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then they shared Biff's salami.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all psychedelic and then they shared Biff's salami
So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all bloody and then they shared Biff's salami.
So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter it came out all bloody and then they bared Biff's salami.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all bloody and then they bared Biff's salami.
So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all bloody and then they bared her salami.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter. Becky came out all wet and then they baredher salami.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and bumpy, then they bared her salami.
Wowie Groovie !
So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and hot, then they bared her salami.
So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and smelly, then they bared her salami.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Titan ! Wrote:So when they stuck Titan's fist in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and bumpy, then they bared her salami.

Way to follow the game. It's not "add", it's "change one word".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So when they stuck Titan's camper in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and smelly, then they bared her salami.
"Smelly" shouldn't be in there because it was added.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So when they stuck Titan's camper in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they bared her schlong.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So when they stuck Titan's camper in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they stroked her schlong.
So when they stuck Titan's camper in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they stroked her kitty.
So when they stuck Titan's camper with Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they stroked her kitty.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
So when they polluted Titan's camper with Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they stroked her kitty.
So when they polluted Titan's camper with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they stroked her kitty.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
So when they polluted Titan's camper with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they fisted her kitty.
So when they polluted Titan's mother with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they fisted her kitty.
So when they pooped Titan's mother with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they fisted her kitty.
So when they pooped Titan's ass with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they fisted her kitty.
So when they popped Titan's ass with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they fisted her kitty.