Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain in 08! Obama Supporters Need Reality Check
Fistor Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:finally someone in this forum said it. To all you nieve liberals that are going to vote for Obama, you are going to eff our country over. Why when so many people are in economic hardship should they pay more in taxes? This is stupid. And to take all the money from the hardworking people and give it to the poor? If need be get 2 jobs. The American dream is working you own way, not complaining about your situation and expecting the government to bail you out.

Please show me some sort of evidence that says Obama plans to overtax the working class and give the surplus to the poor people who refuse to get jobs. Preferably from an unbiased source.

I consider this country pretty effed over as it is, thanks mostly to our current president. I'm very concerned about perpetual war in the Middle East, and since warring continues partly because of our very presence there, this is exactly what is going to happen unless we pull out. McCain is just fine with a perpetual war, and Obama has a plan to withdraw. I side with Obama on that one. The staggering amount of money we've spent there is beyond trying to grasp. The price of oil continues to rise as we beg at the feet of OPEC while they laugh at us. We need to get the eff out of the Middle East and let them deal with themselves. Wars have been going on there since before we ever became a nation, and they'll continue. Our presence only intensifies the situation and gets our men and women killed.

Have you not listened to Obama's speeches? Taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor is exactly what he plans to do, you obviously know nothing about his campaign, you are voting for him purely because he brings "change". Well if "change" is taking the money from the upper and middle classes then eff him. We middle and upper class people work hard to support our living and shouldnt have to give it to poor people that could make more money if they really had a desire to. Im sick of everybody expeecting the government to wipe their asses. Oh and us pulling out of the middle east wont make tensions any worse since they want us dead anyways. And i'd like to see how Obama would respond to a terrorist attack, maybe a little slap on the wrist and a "no no" while McCain would actually do something to prevent another one from happening as Bush has

Messages In This Thread