Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain in 08! Obama Supporters Need Reality Check
Fistor Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:Have you not listened to Obama's speeches? Taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor is exactly what he plans to do,

You didn't say that. You said he plans to "take all the money from the hard working people and give it to the poor".

Are you now revising that statement?

Do you disagree with the rich being fairly taxed?

So, everyone who is poor is that way because of their own choosing. They're all lazy and looking for a handout. Is that pretty much it?

kaboobie92 Wrote:Oh and us pulling out of the middle east wont make tensions any worse since they want us dead anyways. And i'd like to see how Obama would respond to a terrorist attack, maybe a little slap on the wrist and a "no no" while McCain would actually do something to prevent another one from happening as Bush has

So you believe Obama has no diplomacy plans in place at all?

Maybe you haven't seen the news, but our men and women are being attacked every single day, yet Bush does nothing. And McCain would do nothing to protect them except send more and more men and women over there to get killed.

Oh, sorry, it only counts when we get attacked on our own soil. My bad.

you are so ignorant it is ridiculous, you can pick at everything i say because you mind is so closed that you cant begin to see what i'm saying. I am not saying that everyone that is poor is that way by choice. There are a lot of people, even that i know that do need help. However, alot of them could do things (i.e. a second job, etc.) to help themselves into a better situation. What i am saying is that it is unfair to tax the rich more than the poor because they make more money. So because they work harder/ went to school means they should pay more to the government? it dosent make any sense. The only people it makes sense to are the poor and the lower middle class because they will receive all of the benefit from this. And as for iraq? WMD's are irrelevant. The fact is that hussein was killing tons of innocent people and an intervention was necessary. There was proof that nuclear technology was being developed. Oh and Obama's diplomacy would be to sit down with the terrorists and ask them to stop. Good plan considering they hate everything about Americans.

Messages In This Thread