Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of the World!
bombsaway Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:And a bunch of armed paranoid men is danger to all.

64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

HAHA!
I LOVE IT!

Guns don't kill people, stupid mother 'effers with guns kill people.

Now listen, back to the Mayans, and god forbid we delve into the subject of Nostradumbass.

The Mayans were absolutely brilliant, I will never say otherwise. Simply brilliant.

Place your thoughts on this one...why didn't they invision cool stuff like the microwave or the remote control?? Why never anything fun, always disaster??

Because disasters stick in peoples mind and keeps long lasting memories ingrained in people. Not to mention they're a guarantee. It's a safe bet something bad will happen, the world's population is FILLED with morons....sh!t happens.

There is no scientific PROOF that any of these predictions hold water. You can list examples out the wazoo, but for each you can give another example of something similar that could have meant the same thing.

I'm not going to say there's no such thing as psychics, anything is possible, plus they've been written about for centuries...but even they admit that they can be wrong. And are most often dissproved.

I'm simply saying that I wouldn't put too much steak into a prophecy or a calendar that was written or "chipped" in stone by groups of people that didn't know the remote control was coming.

Smile

Messages In This Thread