Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain in 08! Obama Supporters Need Reality Check
first of all, Obama has gone back and forth on more issues than i could count on my hands. He is saying things just to get a vote. There have been so many instances where he has lied to the people that it is scary. But of course since most of our media is liberally biased, none of these stories make it to people. For instance, at one of Obama's speeches, he tried to sympathize with World War II vets by telling a story about how his grandfather was an American soldier and helped free the jews from Auschwitcz. The funny thing is that no American troops even entered Auschwitcz, and Obama's Grandfather wasnt in the military. I'd rather not have a lying scumbag running our country. And I know i'm obviously a hardcore conservative but I am willing to Admit that Bush is a horrible president. But McCain is not Bush, and people need to understand that. And as for your bit about the 8 years of tax cuts? Who controls congress right now.. oh thats right, Liberals. So thank your congressmen. Take an economics class and you'll learn about supply and demand. Think hard about it and the conservative theory of cutting taxes might make more sense for you

Messages In This Thread